Chapter 10: So Do I

When Felix opened the door, he looked happy to see Robert again. "Glad to see you again," he beamed. Robert replied with his own nervous smile, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking inside.
"So... you really meant what you said." Robert desperately tried to make some sort of conversation, even if it wasn't comfortable. Felix looked a bit surprised. "Well- yeah..." he said, looking down. "I wouldn't stretch it out this long is I didn't. I really like yo-"
"Why?"
They both stared at each other for a heartbeat. Felix smiled. "Because I do." He began. "I have for a while. It's kind of cliché for me to say it, but I've been watching you since you first mentioned you were a huge fan of me. Tons of fans recommended you to me out of nowhere, and basically- well..." Felix looked Robert up and down slowly, making Robert turn red again- "I liked what I saw."
Robert thought about this for a while, ignoring the fact that Felix was there. He was thinking a lot, lately...
Finally he looked up at Felix, and a smile began to play on his soft lips. "Well, that's kind of funny, actually."
He took a step forward and grabbed Felix by the arms, pulling him forward so that their lips collided roughly but pleasingly. The kiss lingered for a few seconds before Robert pulled just a few inches away so that his and Felix's noses were touching.
"Because so do I."