Chapter 1: Robert Gets a Brofist

Robert sat down at his computer desk this morning, sipping on his coffee as he checked his YouTube notifications.
"That's cool," he noticed. "I have 71 thousand subscribers."
After he checked that he clicked out the tab and opened up his email, freezing and almost spitting out his coffee when he saw the email that messaged him.
Holy f***, he thought to himself. He couldn't have emailed me...?!
He reread the email.
It was his idol and favorite YouTuber, Felix Kjellberg, a.k.a. Pewdiepie.
He set down his coffee and read the email out loud to himself.

Hey Robert, I watched a few of your videos and I really liked your style. You seem to be a big fan of me, too... how about we do a collab? You can come over to my house and we could do a weird challenge or something.

- poods

Robert quickly replied;

Wow! I'd love to!! Thank you so much for watching the videos... I could definitely and it'd be an honor LOLZ

He grabbed and his phone and opened up twitter. His fans would die when they found out he was doing a collab with the Pewdiepie. Since he hadn't sent his morning tweet, this would be a nice surprise for everyone. He was so psyched!!
'GOOD MORNING SURPRISE NATION!! You guys will never be able to guess who I'm doing a video with next!!! ;);)'