Another Hospital

First off, thanks for 1k reads my dudes! Anyway ON THE LAST STORY... Jk just go read it again if you need a recap for some reason...

"Tord why the hell did you think that was even remotely a good idea?"

"My anger got the best of me..." He sighs.

"Yeah no kidding! Oh shit Paul!" I say and run over to him again.

"Wait Pauls hurt?" Tord nearly shoves me out of the way. "Come on bud! You have to wake up... You have to..." He sounds like he's about to cry...

"Tord his pulse..." I remind him.

"Shit!" He yells and picks him up. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder, and it wasn't till now did I realize I was shot.

"DAMNIT!" Tord yells. "Go get the- wait you don't know where it is..." He says. Hes mentally face palming himself.

"Can you carry him?" He asks me. Until I move my hand from my shoulder.

"Damnit youre shot too? Agh.." He drops Paul and collapses on the ground.

"T-Tord?"

"I-I'm good..."

"T-Tord we need to call th-the cops..."

"No! You'll be thrown in jail! You don't know that place like I do..." He says still on the ground.

Ring Ring-

"H-Hello?"

"(Y/N)?! It's Edd! Where are you? You sound hurt..."

"C-Corner of (Too lazy to make up a name)... Through the pathway... HURRY!"

Click!

"N-No!" Tord shouts through tears.

"It's only Edd... Tord if you don't get help you're gunna die and so is Paul... Wait where's Patryk?!"

"Ahh shit..." Tord coughs up blood.

"(Y/N)!" Edd shouts.

"EDD!" I shout back.

"MATT!" Matt yells. "What? I wanted to be included too!"

"What happened?"

"No time to expla-" is All I say before passing out.

Time skip brought to you by... My brothers headphones that I just broke... Crap...

"(Y/N)?" I hear Tom.

"Are you alright?" I hear Edd in a worried sad voice.

"Gosh I was so worried about you!" Matt shouts to a mirror.

"M-Matt please don't yell..." I stutter.

"Oh yeah I forgot about you!"

"W-What happened?" I asked no one in particular.

"Some war Tord Patryk said..." Edd replied

"He's okay?"

"Yeah. Pauls in critical condition along with Tord. You're free to go right now..."

"Where's Tord?"

"Room 168... And (Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Be careful..." Edd warns in a serious tone. Toms still recovering, that's why he didn't say much. Before I left for Tord though Tom hobbled over and hugged me.

"Luv." Tom barley manages to say.

"Luv." I hug back.

I take off down the hallway to find a Tord handcuffed to a hospital bed.

"Tord?" I ask.

"(Y-Y/N)?"

"Miss do you know this man?" An officer asks.

"Yeah...?"

"Who is he to you?"

"Boyfriend."

"Awe you do care!" Tord would be clapping had he not been handcuffed.

"Shut it Larsson." The officer snaps at him. "What exactly happened?"

"Everything. Everything happened..."

Hey guys. Sorry this is so short... I'm bat tiling a cold and a fever... To top it all off I couldn't sleep last night and I'm exhausted... To exhausted to type 1000 words... Well anyway stay blue!