A new begining

"Yeah okay love birds move on!" So body shouts. Tord clenches his fists.

"I-" I cut him off.

"Nope! Just nope!" I laugh and walk away.

"Well the wars over I suppose..." Tord says walking into the tent.

"Yeah but YOUR still on their radar."

"Why arnt you on their radar too?"

"Faked my death."

"Really?" He says surprised.

"Yup." I say as I get a text from Edd.

E- Toms doing better... How's everything with Tord?

Me- Good, he's changed because of me... He's not as "kill everyone and take over the world."

E- well that's good... Just if anything happens tell me okay?

Me- Of course Edd.

"Who's that?" Tord asks walking behind me.

"Just Edd. Toms doing fine."

"Damn..." I hear him mutter under his breath.

I pick him up by the Collar.

"He's my brother, you want him dead? I'll kill you without another though. Okay? Good." I say dropping him.

"You look so cute when you're trying to be threatening~"

"Ha! You havnt seen nothin yet!" I say walking out of the tent. The minute I walk out all of the soldiers gather and kneel.

"Okay what's going on?" I ask.

"Your their new queen." Tord says.

"Aha... No." I say.

"Aha yes." He says mocking my tone.

"Guys I'm not your queen, and don't bow please..."

"Yes my queen!" They all shout and stand up.

"Tord what have you done?!"

"I didn't do anything. They did this on their own..." He says and laughs.

"Guys why are you doing this?"

"As commander Tord said you are our new queen." A soldier says saluting.

"Commander?! No I'm-" Tord retaliates but I cut him off.

"Dance party? Wars over right?" I ask Tord.

"What? The wars never over..."

"But there's no more army's..."

"The Americans could strike at any moment. We are terrorists now." Tord says plainly.

"I'm going to bed..." I say walking into the tent and falling asleep.

Time skip brought to you by Bruce Wa- I mean Batman...

My POV-
You woke up to the smell of fire. You look outside the tent, the whole place is burned to the ground. Bodies everywhere. You walk outside, well rather you crawl outside. Gunshots are ringing through the air, screaming can be heard everywhere. You seem to be in the middle of a battle field, red v yellow. Yet everything seems so familiar, almost like dayshavoo .

You stand up, but are thrown down by Paul.

"Miss stay down!"

"But I-"

"(Y/N)!" Someone yells. You grab a M16 and begin shooting at the yellow army.

Pauls hit, possibly dead. Along with everyone else. Just like your army... You run for cover, this isn't going well...

You duck behind a tent, luckily an AK47 was right next to you. You grab it and begin shooting again. All fire ceases. You run over to Paul and check his pulse. It's very weak...

"Tord..." You whisper. "Tord you promised."

"I-I know... I-I'm sorry..." You hear him behind you. He's been shot in the arm, brushed all over his face.

"What happened?"

"They're mad because I Killed their lead-" he stops.

"YOU KILLED HIM?!"

Yup I'm going to bed... I guess this is going to be continued... O-O 3AAAAAAMMMMM!!!