Kidnapped

Tords POV-

"Thank you." I said as I shut the door. I walked back to Edds, Tom and (Y/N) are polar opposites. Tom wakes up early, and she wakes up late. Not to mention she's more skilled fighting, especially with a gun. Though when I closed the door it was quiet.

I looked at the table, a single Cola can left. Attached to it is a note, "Hey Tord, figured I should take Tom outta the house for a bit... So we're at the arcade. Don't kill anyone. I mean it. -Edd" I read out loud. I hear a scream and look outside. Freakin Edwardo is abducting (Y/N). I laugh at the nerve of this guy. Woah, he even has sleeping gas! "Should I save her?" I ask myself. A angle pops up. "Well you can save her and she will be forever grateful!" Then a devil. "Plus you could have an excuse to hurt Edwardo..." Yeah. Can't argue with that.

I walk a few seconds to Edwardos. I mean it's not like we're neighbors, and could see how this all went down. I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again except harder, and harder, and harder. Great now I'm pissed off that he won't open the door. When I turn the handle, it's locked. So I walk around the house, and hock through a carelessly open window. She's been placed in a cage, still has cloths on, which is a good thing obviously.

"We're going to do this simple okay?" I say. "One of two things could happen. One, you'll live and give her back to me, or two, I'll shoot all three of you guys In the leg, and take her."

"Psh! Yeah right!" Edwardo says. Jon runs behind a couch while I shoot Mark and Edwardos legs. I take her out of the cage and kick down the door. Im cary her bride style across the street. She wakes up when I open the door. "T-Tord?" She asks. "Wh-What happened? OMG WHY WARE YOU CARRYING ME!" She yells as she throws herself out of my arms.

Your POV, Third person-

"Relax!" He says trying to calm you down.

"Explain!"

"Edwardo attempted to kidnap you, so I shot him and Mark."

"Oh yeah, ok-WAIT YOU SHOT THEM?!"

"Yeah? Not In a place that mattered. Just in a place that's painful and they will learn their lessons."

"You shot there guy pa-"

"DAMNIT!" He yells. "Should have don't it there! No I shot their legs."

You and Tord talked for a bit. Like 20 minutes, on the couch. "Want to watch a movie?"he asks. "Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell Four?" "Yeah, sure." You replied. He began to set up the movie as you made popcorn. 'It's only 9?!' You yell in your head. 'I thought it would have been later than that!' "But damn, Tords hot." You accidentally say out loud. "I can say the same about you." He says with grin.

"Tord I-"

"Don't try to recover." He says leaning you in. At this point your blushing like crazy. Almost as red as Tords Hoodie. He kisses you. Once again you kiss back. "TORD YOU SON OF A B----!" Tom yells. "I CANT BELIEVE THIS!" He's obviously pissed. Now you have to wonder if Tord only did that to- "I love you (Y/N)" You freeze, Speechless, blushing, and unprepared. "I L-L-Love you too?" You say. He laughs, causing you to blush even more. "OH HELL NAW!" Tom yells as Edd rushes in. "What's going on?" He asks. "Oh. C'mon Tom. Leave the love birds alone." Tom starts walking with smoke coming out of his ears. If you had eyes you would be rolling them. "Anyway~" Tord says once again smirking. "Let's get back to-" he was cut off by police sirens. "Shit." He says.