Chapter 20 - Remember....

• Dedicated to To everyone who's reading

Hey guys quicker then the last time right!?! Anyway hope you enjoy the chappie. 

Comennt,vote and fan maybe?

Simbaxx

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 20 – Remember....

Jesselyn POV

“What the fuck is wrong with him I mean why does he have to act like such a fucking prick he’s such a PLAYER!!!!!!”

Jesselyn screamed in frustration and really wanted to punch something when Blake came out with

“Do you want some ice cream?” Random….

“Huh…?”

“Let’s go get some ice cream” he casually wrapped his arm round Jesselyn’s waist – “I know your mad and ice cream will cool you down as well as being YUMMY” Blake smiled like a child on Christmas day how could Jesselyn resist.

“Alright Babe” Jesselyn giggled and snuggled closer into Blake’s warm embrace. Blake started to lead her down the road to where the ice cream parlour was.

“See...” he said as they were walking –“you’re calming down already” he turned and smiled at as he lead her into the shop.

“I’m calm because of you” Jesselyn face turned a light shade of red

“Thanks babe” Blake chuckled at Jesselyn red face and lightly kissed her on the cheek. “So what ice cream do you want?”

“Hmm” Jesselyn contemplated what ice cream did she what hmmm “how about cookies and cream?” it came out sounding more like a question instead of an answer.

“Sure!” Blake smiled encouragingly “knock yourself out I’m paying”

“No! Blake I’ll pay”

“Nope I want to get my date ice cream since I couldn’t take you on a proper date” Blake explained while taking her hand in his softly. “I want to tell you something but you promise you will not get angry because I don’t want you to get angry” Jesselyn looked at him questionably

“Okay” she said a bit unsure

As Blake was about to speck the waiter came over and asked what ice cream they wanted. Jesselyn ordered hers and then looked at Blake who weirdly said that he will have a scoop of vanilla and chocolate but for take away. Why were we going somewhere?

Jesselyn was about to ask when Blake looked at her with almost a sad look.

“Well??” she asked

“Jesselyn baby I know you will deny this but please listen because you know somewhere in your heart that it is the truth you like Gabriel Blake please don’t deny it” Blake said as Jesselyn was about to protest. “I’m not saying I won’t date you anymore I’m just saying maybe you should listen to what he has to say, he defiantly likes you so why don’t you talk about your problems and try to work it out. Don’t you think?” Jesselyn was stunned and stayed silent until it fully hit her what he said.

“What are you talking about Blake, Gabriel doesn’t like me?”

“Baby he likes you a lot, and you know it.” With that Blake got out of his seat collected his packet of the counter and made his way to the door with a little wave at Jesselyn.

“If you still want to date after this then ring me I’m here for you” with that Blake stepped out the ice cream shop.

A tear Jesselyn didn’t even no formed rolled down her eye and she didn’t bother wiping it away, even though this didn’t look like a break up it felt like it. She could understand why he would walk out instead of just talking to her about. She lowed her head to her hands which were on the table.

“Enjoy…” a male all too familiar voice said. Jesselyn looked up to reply she didn’t want it anymore but stopped in her tracks when she saw who it was.

“What you doing HERE!” she growled. With tears dripping down her face. A look of pain flashed his face before into disappeared into a blank expression.

“I see Blakey boy not here where’d he go??” HOW DARE HE!!!

“HE FUCKING LEFT BECAUSE HE THINKS YOU BLOODY LIKE ME!!” Jesselyn spat at him

“Well at least he got something right which is very surprising” Gabriel said all to casually

Jesselyn groaned at Gabriel’s words and put her head on her hands again. “What’s that suppose to me?” she grumbled

“It means he was right about me liking you Jesse and now eat your ice cream before it melts” he slid the ice cream to Jesselyn which she pushed away with her elbow.

“GO AWAY!”

“Jesselyn look at me” Gabriel said in a stern voice “NOW!” Jesselyn looked up slightly. “I’m hear to explain everything I want to make this right I swear” he sound sincere and Jesselyn took her ice cream to her with sigh as a sign of acceptance she couldn’t be bothered to argue with him. The tears had stopped as the anger grew but now there was nothing left except hurt and she hated it.

Gabriel took the seat opposite her and began his tail.  

“Jesselyn I like you I like you a lot and I want you to know everything about me and give me a chance” he seemed genuine

“Why now?”   Jesselyn looked up into his pricing violet eyes

“I given up I don’t want to be controlled by them anymore I hate them

“Who’s them????” she said not breaking eye contact.

Recognition crossed his face and then he leaned in which made Jesselyn break eye contact.

“Come closer” Jesselyn shook her head “please...” his face begged. Jesselyn moved slightly closer but no more then an inch. “Closer” she shook her head again and took a bite of ice cream so she didn’t have to look at him. Then she felt him. He cupped her cheek and brought her forward and before she could protest “remember” was uttered into her ear and it all came back.   

‘“Okay let’s say hypothetically that you did dream about me what would I say in your dreams???” that was such a weird question but she knew the answer to it, which was even weirder.

“Umm… archangels they are warriors of heaven”’

‘“Yo-you-your a fallen angel” Jesselyn stuttered a huge smile lit Gabriel face’

‘“And wait you said they have golden wings wait what about you?? Do you have wings?? Or were they ripped out your back??” Jesselyn said remembering hush hush

Gabriel smiled evilly-“I have wings but there black…..’

‘“That’s what killed her, I loved her and she loved me and that’s why she is no longer in this world. It’s my entire fault” a tear slid down Gabriel face he was telling the truth. He loved her and she died, but how is that possible?? What if I fall in love with him why am I thinking like this. – “I kissed her and I told her I loved her and she dies in my arms…” Gabriel was going to kiss Jesselyn today and she didn’t mind, well she did. She was in his arms and he loved her….. Wow I’m getting jealous of Gabriel dead first love’

‘"I like yhou...." Jesselyn turned back but he was gone’

‘"Hey Gabriel how come you waited??"

"Because I like yhou......" he then smiled at her and she got butterflies why was he making her feel like this.’

It all came back to Jesselyn and she stayed silent.

“So?” Gabriel said still cupping her cheek and whispering in her ear.

“You…me...fallen angel…archangels” was all she managed to say.  

“Yes……”