Chapter 14 - A very naughty plan to make somebody Jealous

heys guys here a new chapter enjoy!! 

NO PROOF READING DONE 

Simbaxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 - A very naughty plan to make Jealous 

Jesselyn ran out the door and made her way to school getting there with half an hour to spend. She spent 5 minutes waiting for her friends to appear before Gabriel came through the gate. Jesselyn groaned and he walked over to her with absolute pain in his eyes. It made Jesselyn want to get up and hug him, tell him everything is okay and that i forgive him but this wasn't dream Gabriel this was the dick that said all those things yesterday.  

"Hey" Gabriel said softly 

 "What do want!" Jesselyn spat in his face  

 "I really sorry!! please I'm so so sorry I didn't mean it. They made me do it!-" 

 "You know what Gabriel SHUT THE FUCK UP, I don't even know who they are and you keep on saying they Gabriel they don't mean nothing to mean NOTHING the words you said hurt me bad and now you want my forgiveness hell no just piss off and NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN." 

Jesselyn looked away from him wanting him to walk off but he didn't he just stood there till she turned back around giving him a death glare, the pain was replaced with pure hurt. 

"Jesselyn please I didn't mean to please forgive me" Gabriel begged 

"NO!" 

"Please" it was barely a whisper 

"No" Jesselyn repeated 

"Okay but I am going to at least try and earn back your trust" Gabriel said before turning around and walking away.  

Jesselyn eyes started to water and she didn't know why he shouldn't of had that effect on her, but he did. She buried her head in her lap. Suddenly she felt arms round her. 

"Shhh...Jesselyn stop crying shh you shouldn't waste your tears on him" Blake whispered in her ear. 

"I know but its just all came back......" 

"Well forget it because you got to make it up to me today.." Blake said cheekily. Jesselyn then turned around and looked at Blake he nose as swollen and it looked really bad, but then she remembered it was all for her and she loved it. 

Blake went to pull away but Jesselyn pulled him back and positioned herself so she was sitting in between his legs and he had his arms wrapped round her. 

"Well this is an improvement....." 

"I know right but before the others comes what happens today's is an act but i do want to go on a real date you" Jesselyn whispered the last thing quietly 

 "You sure??" Blake asked surprised   

"Yeah I do actually like you and this feels kind of nice" 

"Okay then but just because you asked doesn't mean your paying i'm paying okay" then he nuzzled his neck into her and whispered "they're watching" he then kissed her neck and pulled away to say- "hey guys!!" 

Luce screamed - " you guys made it official awwhhhhh" Jesselyn laughed  

"Well we had to since I have to make it up to him all day because he got hurt because of me" Jesselyn giggled 

"Ew Jesselyn to much information!!" Jason said  

"Actually Jason you just need to get a girl then all your  that information's will be yours"