Chapter 23- The assembly halls magic

Hey guys!! Enjoy!  Took along time I no got Exams!! Sorry!!

Simbaxx

***************************************************************************************************************

* Heads up this chappie's a bit weird you might not understand bits and it's in first person but read till the end as all will be revealed!

  *VERY mild sexual content*

Chapter 23- The assembly halls magic  

Gabriel P.O.V

I woke up in morning feeling great. I looked at the clock, which flashed 7:00am with a little Tues in the bottom left. I yawned and then threw the quilt off me, while stretching. I then proceeded to get ready for school which took all of half an hour. Once that was done I was out the door walking to Jesselyn’s house. I got there just as she left to go to school, she smiled as she saw me and I smirked back. She was gonna be my girl.

“Come on baby girl lets go!” I took her hand in mine and entwined our fingers. Her fingers felt so warm and nice against mine but I couldn’t tell her this I would give my girl to much of a big head. I noticed as she turned away there was a clear smile on her face; she liked the idea of us as a couple as much as me.

The walk to school was fun as always, no matter how hard Jesse tried she always spilled something that she didn’t mean to and then made me promise I wouldn’t tell anyone. That was one of the many things I loved about her and she just kept on surprising me. The only thing that was getting in the way of being with her was the fucking archangels I mean they enjoy messing up my life. Out of all the Archangels Zachariah annoyed me the most it was like he was Christina’s right hand man and stopped me from doing EVERYTHING.

Jesse’s voice snapped me out of my internal rant “hey Gabe I was wondering why my Black Rose hasn’t died??” now this was an answer that would be gold to the archangels if they heard it but, they weren’t going to hear it today.

I smirked “that’s my secret baby girl!” it was shocking because I didn’t get no evil looks, just a pouty face which was almost impossible to resist. I wanted to kiss her silly.

“Please??”

“Tell you later Jesse” she smiled triumphantly and I laughed. This girl was going to have me wrapped round her fingers when we get together.

“I love that rose” this made my face break out into a soft smile if only she knew that rose had the power to kill me….

“I know you do” I said winking at her as we walked through the school building waiting for the school bell to ring.  

“Cocky aren’t we?” I laughed again and bumped shoulders with her

“Yes, yes I am”

“Idiot” she whispered to herself thinking I couldn’t hear her.

“So what you got first lesson baby girl??” she turned to look at me and I knew I was going to get the ‘Gabriel we are at school’ speech but no, she pulled her hand out of mine grabbed my collar and pulled me to her.

“R.E” she whispered. UH-OH this meant there was going to be trouble today in class and I’m not sure whether I was going to like it. She released my collar and joined our fingers once again.

“Great” I muttered unenthusiastically

“It will be….” She sounded excited and I really wanted to know what she was planning but I knew she wouldn’t tell me, so I guess I would have to wait till lesson.