Chapter 14- Mended Hearts & Nice Thoughts

What just happened? I thought as I heard the door shut with a bang. I got up and ran after him. I chased him, leaving the door ajar.

"Justin!" I screamed.

"Yeah?" he asked as he stopped and turned around. "What?" he had the Mona Lisa smile plastered on his face.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Why not?"

"But like..why?"

"Because I wanted to feel the kiss of an angel that I had the chance to feel that night. Remember? "

I did remember. He walked me to my car, but half way there it started pouring. White jeans yellow tank top and sparkly Katy Perry heels. I had bought them at Kohls. The jeans were Levi. The tank top from Victoria secret.

We kissed in the rain. We ended up soaked from head to foot. Dripping wet. We turned up the sterio and dancing around the abandoned parking lot for hours. We both got colds. But it was so worth it!

That's the moment I decided he was the one.

Now I know differently. And it kills me to even think for a second we were done. Just a past girlfriend. Nothing more. It killed me.

"That kiss of an angel. Katy, I think of myself like the devil and you're the innocent angel with a glowing halo above your head. "

"So? Justin what is you're point?"

"My point is I love you."

"I love you too."

Just then his phone rang.

"Yeah, I am at the recording studio."

Oh great! He is lying to his mother.

As soon as he hung up, I started walked away.

"What? Wait?" Justin said.

"You are lying to your mother." I said blandly, putting my hand on my hip. Yes, I was rather annoyed.

"Yeah. You know what? This may piss her off but right now I don't give a #%^^ what my mom thinks."

He grabbed my hand I started running alongside him.

"Do we have to seriously run a block?" I said. He always parked a block or two away.

"Why do you park so far away?" I breathed.

"Because I can't have the Paparazzi all up in my crap that's why."

"Oh can we at least walk?" I asked.

"Yeah. I don't know why we are even running."

"To get me all hot and sweaty." I joked.

"Yeah. Actually yes!" he said with a dirty smile spread across his pretty 100 million dollar face.

"Ew!" I said punching him playfully in the bicep. "You perv!"

He laughed evilly.

"What do you expect?" he shrugged, pretending to be befuddled." I am just an innocent 17 year old teenager."

"So totally not!" I said with a priceless smile.

"My little sister was born a week ago. My step-sister. She's so cute!"

"Oh yeah? I bet! What's the lil' cuties' name?"

"Jazmyn Marie Bieber." he said, kicking a rock down the sidewalk. He smiled that loving, almost embarrassed smile. It's super cute.