Chapter 5: The (Even Bigger) Explantion

I bounded up the front steps, opened the door, slammed it, and slid down the back of the it while I ran  my fingers through my blonde hair.

Was it me? Was it him? Did his mom not like me? Did his manager not like me? What was wrong? What had made our relationship go astray?

"Where were you?" a voice said angrily, interrupting my train of thought. It was none other than my mom.

"Well this morning Justin called me and said that we needed to talk. He didn't sound like he wanted to argue with me, especially over the phone. Before I could agree, he hung up on me."

"That's no excuse! I was worried sick about you when you didn't come home!" my mom yelled. My dad came in the foyer. "What is going on? Have you been crying?"

"Yeah." my chest hurt and I had heartache and a headache. "He broke up with me!" I said sobbing and collapsing to the ground.

"It's not your fault.'" my mom said her voice softer than a few moments before.

"Did he give a reason or explantion?" my dad asked. "He said he couldn't do it anymore because of his blossoming career. I think his mom hates me!" I said, sobbing.

"Why would you say she hates you? She seemed very sweet when we met her." my mom replied. "Well it was her that told Justin he had to break up with me."

"Oh. I'm so sorry honey."

My parents helped me up and gave me a hug. They told me everything was going to be fine.

I hoped it would be. I really prayed that everything was going to be okay because right then my life was in shambles and I didn't know how to put it back together.