Chapter 18:Remembering

Chapter 18

RY POV

I sat there, nodding off. i was so exhausted. Justin needed to go home and get some rest though. His health was more important than my own. I had been in and out of sleep for God knows how long. As I looked at my glowing phone screen, Katy stirred. I looked at my phone screen. 

5:32 AM. I glanced at Katy. That was the first time she moved. Oh well. I went back to napping. 

I awoke to a voice.

"Where...am I?" KATY! I bolted up and walked over to her.

"You're in the hospital." I said groggily rubbing my eyes, staring down at a blurry figure.

"Oh okay." she whispered. A nurse came in.

"Oh good!!! You're awake!" she chirpped. 

"Don't call Justin." Katy told me.

"Why not?" I said, quite puzzled.

"I want him to sleep."

"How did you know..." I said. She cut me off.

"Because he is my boyfriend. He was probably here all night. Right Ryan?" She looked at me for an answer.

"He's been at home for three hours." I said, rubbing the back of my sore neck. This just made me hate hospitals even more. The smells and the food are nasty. Plus, the whole idea that people died here made it creepy. Gave me a weird feeling. 

"Oh yeah. Let him sleep. I will be here in the morning." she smiled. I can see why he likes her. Her personality is so incredible. She's always smiling even at the worst situations. And she is gorgeous beyond comparison to any other girl. He's got good taste.

 "Yeah, I'll let him sleep." I sent a quick text to Usher and Pattie and the rest of the crew.

Hey guys. She's awake. She requests you don't bother Justin. He's at his house. Don't tell him anything. Let him sleep.

I sighed and sat down.

"So who are you? Have we met before?" I asked.

"Yeah. I dated Justin right after he became famous."

My mind plowed through all the cobwebs. "Honestly, everyting from back then is a blur. We have been working at ninja speed trying to keep up with the music industry and the amount of shows he's got. We tend to concentrate on the present."

"Yeah. If we concentrate on the past we would never get anything done and little Beliebers would be so upset with us." Katy and I turned towards the door. Usher.

"Justin is right. You are a ninja." she whispered as she smiled.

All the sudden Usher's phone buzzed. He glanced down at his phone and looked up worridly.

"Justin's awake. He's pissed." Usher said.

I glanced at Katy and she looked at me, eyes wide. "Uh oh." she said.