Chapter 16: Hurt

JUSTINS POV

As we were walking in Sara grabbed my arm. I looked at her. "I know what you're thinking Bieber. Why would she freak out like that? Unlike you, she's not famous. She can't just say low. She's always be the less popular one. The one the cheerleaders hate and the one the jocks secretly like. The one that the geeks and nerds gravitate towards. But, she likes that way. Less drama, less problems. She has a couple good friends who would never sell her out or spread rumors about her. All the sudden, her senior year, she's dating Justin Bieber, the guy all the cheerleaders dream about. But could never score with. When you accept that she isn't like you, I think things will go a lot smoother." She looked down and took her hand off my shoulder.

She was right. Why are women always right? 

"What should I do?" I asked, my voice shaking. 

"Just don't yell at her. Reassure her. Tell her she's gorgeous. And whatever you do, do not let anyone into her room. If we don't know them, they shouldn't be allowed to see her. No paps. No fans. Nobody that will freak her out. And if  there are windows. Shut them. if there is one camera outside the window and she sees it, she's gonna worry like crazy, and we both know she doesn't need it." 

I walked slowly into the hospital and we got her room number and everything.

Just as I was about to push the up button on the elevator Sara grabbed my arm and hissed "12 o'clock.. We gotta get out of here. Now! We can't use the elevator." I looked over and saw the guy. The guy that took credit for the photo that made Katy flip. Fuck. I thought. I eyes the stair sign above a door about 12 feet to our right. I looked at Sara and she nudged me. She watched the guy as i ran to the door, pulling it open and jumping behind the door. I felt like Garfield. Sara put her hand on my shoulder, I jumped out of my skinny jeans. "What the fuck?" I said loudly. She giggled. "My god!" 

We started walking up the stairs, just thinking. And then I said "It's all my fault. This. All of this shit. My fault."  We continued walking.

She said "What happened, happened. Moaning and complaining isnt going to help us or her. We need to go in there and support her. That's that." She continued walking up the steps and opened the door. 

 We walked up to her room, she was asleep, I got upset at myself. "Why does this happen?"

Sara looked at me. "What happened, happened." 

I looked outside and saw paparazzi and I got really angry.