Chapter Four- What's Happening?

Takuma yawned and stretched in his seat. "I'm tired," he mumbled.

"I hope it's not my fault," I laughed.

"No, actually, I've been wanting to meet you for a while."

"I just came to this school though."

He sighed and looked up. "I guess you're right."

He looked lost in thought so I decided to gather our glasses and wash them.

"Thanks, Mihi."

I turned around dramatically and giggled, "what?"

"That's your new nickname!"

"Alright, Taku."

"So then, shall we go to town?" Takuma asked with a big smile.

"Sure, I'd be glad to go."

We exited my room and made our way down the halls until we were outside. We didn't say anything, but there was a jolly feeling in the air. I'd been dreaming about a day like this. A day where I could find a friend, and no words would have to be exchanged to state how we feel.

"Hey, Taku, did you know what time it is?"

Takuma looked down at the watch on his wrist. "It's nearly 10:30"

"So, we have five more hours! Awesome!"

He laughed. We found ourselves at the gate and made our way out. We traveled down a path that would take us to town.

"So you and Aido, huh?"

"You know about that?!"

"Yeah, that's why Kaname sent me."

"There's no way that he'd even notice me," I sighed.

"What do you mean, Mihi?"

"You guys, you're all vampires. You're all way more good looking and smart."

"And you think that's the only reason he won't notice you?" Takuma burst out laughing.

"What's so funny," I said crossly.

"You're gorgeous, smart, you can cook, and you have an amazing personality. How could he not notice you?"

I felt  myself blush.

"Alright, so I planned out how to make Hanabusa notice you!" he said after a moment of silence.

"I'm all ears," I smiled.

Tomorrow is St. Xocolatl's day. That means that you have an opportunity to give Hanabusa a gift, in which a secret letter will be written. This letter will have an arrangement for you guys to meet," he said.

"So, you're saying I put some chocolates in, write a letter which tells him to meet me up and he'll just show up?" I asked doubtfully.

"You'll put some design or something on everyone's gift and I'll know that it was from you. Then I'll say that the chocolates were delicious and I'll look at the letter and convince him to meet up with you. But, to get his attention you'll need to put a little blood on the card."

"Taku! Are you crazy? The last thing I need is for him to turn me into a raisin," I sighed.

"A raisin, huh? Well if you put a drop on it'll only get his attention. Hanabusa's really good at deciphering whose blood is whose, so the scent might make him curious." Takuma told me as we reached the town market.

"I'll trust you, but Takuma what will I do if I meet him."

"I  didn't think that far ahead!" he eclaimed freaking out a little.