Chapter One- Makin' My Way Here

I saw the large school loom into sight as I walked. It was magnificent. I went through the gate and admired the building while walking. It was a stupid thing to do because then I got lost in the large school grounds. I stood looking around trying to figure out where I was and how to get to the office.

"Disciplinary comity! What are you doing wandering around?" A girl with short brown hair and large eyes demanded.

"Um, I'm a new student and I got lost," I said feeling embarrassed.

"Oh, well then let me take you to the headmaster's office! I'm Yuuki!" she smiled.

"I'm Miharu!" I exclaimed happily.

She lead me through a bunch of buildings that looked similar. They were all huge and looked really fancy. I felt out of place. We passed a whole bunch of students wearing really fancy uniforms. In my old school we didn't have uniforms.

"Hey, who's the hottie, Yuuki?" some boys yelled.

"Just ignore them," Yuuki sighed.

I giggled as we continued to walk. I heard people comment on my appearance.

My hair was the color of a sunflowers petals. It flowed down to my ribs with a bit of waves. My eyes were the color of an oak tree's leaves in the spring. My eye lashes were long. I had a model figure with a C- cup.

We made our way down a walkway and found a large building. We entered and the inside was amazing. The inside was decorated with a chandelier. There was a maroon carpet on the floor and the walls were painted.

 Yuuki knocked on a door and entered after a moment.

"My dear daught- Oh, it appears that you've found the new student."

"Yup!" Yuuki smiled.

"Yuuki, would you mind being Miharu's guide? We wouldn't want her getting lost. She'll be in the day class with you."

"The day class?" Yuuki asked doubtfully looking me over.

"Yes, I know it's hard to believe."

"Yeah, she doesn't seem like she'd be in the day class," Yuuki agreed.

I stood there confused. What was the difference between the day class and the night class. I tried not to look too confused as I struggled to understand what they meant.

"Okay, come on Miharu, I'll show you around," Yuuki said tugging my arm.

"Hold on Yuuki, we still need to get her a uniform. "

"Right!' she exclaimed grabbing a black and white uniform.

"Bring her back later, okay? I need to discuss a few things with her."

 "Alright, Headmaster!" 

"Thank you!" I exclaimed as Yuuki dragged me out of the room.

She lead me down the hall. 

"Here's the guest room! Put on the uniform."

I opened the door and I saw a boy with silver hair with his shirt off. I felt my cheeks get warm as I stared at his perfectly sculpted body. He grunted and looked at me.

"Zero! Get out! She has to put on her uniform!"

"Make her change somewhere else," he sighed slipping a shirt on.

"Out!" Yuuki said pushing him through the door past me.

After he left I entered the room and shut the door behind me. I smelled a nice scent of cologne. I slipped my raggedy shirt off and slid my dirty skirt down. I put on the fresh, fancy uniform and thought about how grateful I was about being able to attend this school. I even had a new friend, Yuuki!