Chapter 14

Well heres Chapter 14! I will try to make it long but no promises. ENJOY! COMMENT! VOTE! READ! RATE! LIKE!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)

*************************************************************************************

Olivia's POV**

"Whoa! Tatums a mermaid!" Eva shouted.

"No Shit." Tatum snapped.

"How!? I don't see a necklace! You didn't get one did you?"

"No, I don't know how this happened."

The room goes silent. We were all thinking how this was possible. How ist his possible! Well really nothing here is possible! I'm a mermaid, Eva's a mermaid, and Now Tatum's a mermaid!!! I never signed up for this!

"Um, Anything different happen Olivia? Something you never see happen before? Maybe the Water Fall?" Liam asked.

"Uh Yeah! I did! The bubbles! The bubbles in the waterfall! That never happened before!"

'Thats probably why im a mermaid, and speaking of mermaids...I need a towel!" Tatum whined.

"I guess. Oh Um Lou, could you get Towels for Eva and Tatum?"

"Sure Babe. But what about you? Don't you need a towel?"

"Louis, I've been a mermaid for two years. I know my powers and know how to work them." I say in a "duh" tone.

Louis runs out of the living room, through the kitchen and into the laundry room. He comes back with a dark red towel and a dark green one. Him, being childish thought it would be funny to throw the towels at Eva and Tatum.

"Ahhh!!!! LOUIS!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY I HAVE NO POWERS TO HURT YOU WITH!" Tatum screams.

Tatum has some anger issues. Everyone started laughing about how red her face got in a split second.

"Just dry your tail Tatum. We will get him and the boys back later." I smirk at them all.

"Aw shit Lou, look what you have done! You pissed off 3 mermaids and dragged us in!" Niall yelled half jokingly.

************************************

The boys other then Zayn, Louis, and Niall left. So Liam and Harry left. Eva got dry easily somehow, Tatum just finished and I was done a long time ago, so I am cuddled up next to Louis on the floor. His warm, strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"I don't get it Olivia, why didn't you just all use your heating power on all three of us?" Eva questioned sitting on the bed next to Zayn.

"I won't always be around to help, what if I went to the water fall and you were at home and you needed to get dry? You would have to figure it out by yourself. And the boys won't always be here either...."

I didn't know when the boys would have to leave, just thinking about it makes me want to cry.

"Um talking about you guys leaving... When do you have to go?"

"Two weeks...." Louis says looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Oh..."

"Let me finish tho. LIAM! HARRY! WE NEED TO TALK!!" Louis shouted startling me just a bit.