Chapter 7

Olivia's POV**

"LOUIS! STOP IT! HARRY PUT THAT DOWN! NIALL STOP EATING THE FOOD! EVA YOU TOO! GUYS! PAYTON AND LAURYN IS GOING TO BY HEAR ANY MINUTE! WILL YOU GUYS SETTLE DOWN!?!?!"

They all freeze after that probably because know one in the house other then Tatum and Liam and some how Eva didn't but anyways they we all pretty shocked. They all settled down after that and Eva and Niall stopped eating luckily.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"There here!" Eva shouts.

"No Dip!"

I walk over to the door opening it. There stands Payton and this blond chick which is probably Lauryn. She doesn't look like a barbie through. She looks like me, but she isn't half fish.

"Hey Olivia long time know see!"

Liam comes from behind me and sees Payton. His eyes light up when he sees Lauryn slightly behind Payton. That's cute. AW Wittle Leeyum has a Wittle crush!

"HOLY! Olivia when was Liam Payne here!? and was your friend?"

"Dude, Liam? The one we hung out with when we were 10?"

"OMG That was him!?" She pointed to him.

"Yep oh freak out now because the other boys are in there and i don't want it to get TO weird." I tell her.

"No im good, just it was a surprise."

"Well come in Payton and Friend."

"Oh this is Lauryn um Lauryn this is Olivia and Liam. There were my friends when we were little."

"Hi." She says simply.

Probably because shes shy, Or the fact that Liam Payne is standing infront of her.

"Well come in and we will introduce the boys to you and you to them."

We walk in and the boys were all on the couch. Weird. Where's Tatum and Eva?

"Boys this is Payton and Lauryn, Patyon and Lauryn thats Harry, Niall, Louis, and Zayn."

"Ello!" The boys say with a Hi from Niall.

"Um boys where's Eva and Tatum?"

"There upstairs in your bedroom doing something."

I look at Liam and He looks back at me. Uh oh.

"Um, Payton, Lauryn stay down stairs and talk with the boys, Liam and I need to go up stairs."

I grab Liam's Hand and drags him up stairs and the my bedroom door.

"Tatum, Eva its Liam and Olivia. Open up."

The door opens and Liam and I slide in. And theres Eva a Mermaid on the ground.

"Please explain to me?" I shake my head.

"I found my power when i was next to Niall...."

"Did he see?"

"Um no."

"Good."

"But he heard." She mumbles.

"WHAT?!"

Eva's POV**

I heard foot steps come up to the bedroom door. Luckily we locked the door.

The door opens and Liam and Olivia slide in. And theres lilttle old me a Mermaid on the ground.

"Please explain to me?" Olivia says shaking her head.

"I found my power when i was next to Niall...."