Chapter 10

Holy crap. Chapter 10 already! Wow. Well nothing to say just enjoy chapter 10 of this book!!! On the side, there's a picture of them carrying Eva. LOL!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              -Twixx ;)

****************************************

Olivia's POV**

So Liam, Eva, Tatum, Niall, and I are talking to Zayn and Harry about the mermaid thing like how we became mermaids and our powers and much.

"Ok. Well when i was 15 years old i went for a swim without Tatum or Eva. It started getting dark and it started storming. I couldn't swim back, I was getting pulled under over and over again. I guess a passed out or something, but i was on a island. I walked up and down the beach trying to find my house. I couldn't see it from where i was. It was to foggy. I decided to go to higher ground. I was walking on a bunch of rocks and fell. I couldn't get back up. I saw a cave so, I went into it. When I got in there, there was a pool looking thing with a waterfall on it. So I thought, Hey maybe it had a exit so, I jumped in. Right before I went under I saw a necklace. I grabbed it and put it on. The next day when i touched water I got a tail, And powers."

"Wow, that was a long story." Zayn chuckles.

"Ya. Anyway, 2 years after that weill now, Eva and Tatum found out two days ago. I took them to the pool and Eva found a necklace, Now she's a mermaid. By the way, just wanting to warn you that she can read minds and talk to you in her mind." I tell everyone. 

Only people that don't know are Louis, Payton, Lauryn, and the rest of the world.

"Oh and Olivia?" Eva says. 

I turned my head to see what she wanted. She looked straight at the door and put her hand up to it. She made her fingers point to the ground, She twisted her wrist upwards and put them down one by one. The door locked. I grinned widely.

"You have a new power!" I Shout/Whisper.

"Ya, I found it 5 minutes ago." She laughed out loud but not too loud.

"So, Olivia what powers do you have?" Harry asked standing up from his spot he was sitting at.

"Well I got four powers, One, I can move water, Two, heat water, Three, freeze/cool water, and lock and unlock doors like Eva."

"And I can only read/talk in minds and lock doors....for now." Eva giggles.

"What does she mean by for now?" Niall asks.

HAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!! His face is so pricless! I want to see it over and over again! Lilttle Nialler is scared!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! Anyway.....

"Well I became a mermaid at 1pm yesterday. (It's like 4am in the morning lol) So I don't know when or if I will get more powers." Eva explained.

"Yeah, she's right. It was 6 months until i found all my powers, actually I might have more powers, I don't know that either." I explained.

"Ok, this is enough of explaining for the night, Remember guys, It's a secret, SECRET! You can't tell ANYONE!!" Liam says, being the 'dad' and all.

"Yeah, Liam's right we should get some rest."

Tatum's POV**

"Ok, this is enough of explaining for the night, Remember Zayn, It's a secret, SERCET! You can't tell ANYONE!!" Liam says, being the 'dad' and all.

"Yeah, Liam's right we should get some rest."

the boys changed clothes concidering that they carried a mermaid in the house. I went to my room and just put my clothes on my bathing suit.

I wanted to go for that midnight swim very very badly! And when they all go to sleep i going out to that island and take a midnight swim by myself!

We all walked downstairs and layed down. It was 4:11am know and they all finally fall asleep. I sit up quickly and quietly. I grabbed my sandles and keys to my boat and walked out the door quietly so, I wouldn't wake anyone.

****When Tatum Get's To The Cave****

I walk around the cave staring at the water. I want to swim in it so badly right now. I jump into it without a second thought. When I came up for air there was bubbles around me. What?

Something shines on me and I look up. The full moon was glaring down at me. 

"TATUM! THERE YOU AR- WHAT'S GOING ON?" 

Zayn's POV**

I wasn't falling alseep when i heard someone get up. I turned so slowly that they couldn't notice. It was Tatum. Where would she be going? I gotta wake Olivia and Liam up. They know where she could be.

I started shaking Liam and Olivia up.

"What Zayn?" Olivia yawns. Liam wakes up too. Same for Harry. I guess they ouldn't fall alseep?

"Tatum just left." I tell them.

"What? Do you know where she is going?" Olivia says sitting up fast and her eyes widen.

"How would I know? I have been here for less than a day."

"What was she wearing?" Liam asks.

"Well, her clothes with her swim suit on underneath."

Liam and Olivia look at each other. They look pretty scared.

"Waterfall." They say at the same time.

"Let's go now." Olivia says grabbing mine and Liam's hand and dragging us out the door.

We walk to the water.

"We will take the boat, you swim I guess Olivia." Liam says.

Olivia just nods and dashes/jumps into the water. She dives until her tail went up in the air. I chuckled and went to the boat with Liam.

Right when I got in Liam took off. The boat went flying. I hope we don't hit Olivia OR Tatum out here.

****************************************************************************

Super Duper sorry this was a small chapter. I will make the next one bigger promise. So what's going to happen? What will happen to Tatum? What will she tell Olivia if she gets caught? Find out in the next chapter, Chapter 11!!! Hope you liked this Chapter!!! Nextone coming soon!!!

BYE MY TWIXXERS!!!!! JUST KEEP SWIMMING!!!!1

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!

            -Twixx ;)