Chapter 9

I don't have anything to say really only that if you like this book you will like my other mermaid book 'They Can't Know About Us' Yes its a mermaid/OneDirection book and yes its new. I hope you will go check that out and read it!!

*************************************************************

Olivia's POV**

"Ready to swim, With Two mermaids?" I grin.

"Hey I didn't even swim with one." Niall whispers.

"Well lets go!!" Eva whisper/yells.

We all go out to our well mine now our secret spot. Eva and I hold hands a slowly walk into the water. It was cold but if you live on the beach you get use to it very fast. 10 seconds later we both have bubbles around as and we flop into the shallow water.

"Ouch!" We both shout quitely.

The boys and Tatum just stand there laughing at us.

"Hey we can leave you here." Eva grins.

"Sorry we will stop." Niall says still smiling.

"Well let's go!" Eva started flopping into the deeper water.

"Hey! Hold your seahorses!" I shouted making her stop and start laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask when everyone else starts laughing with her.

"Haha You said seahorses!' Eva laughs even harder.

"Oh haha, It's because im a mermaid isn't it."

"Yep."

"Ok lets just go and do this before the boys wake up and see us gone."

.

.

Louis's POV**

I can't believe there gone! Like they said, they are probably out for a 'midnoght swim' or something lke that. I guess I got to wait.

Ok about Olivia and I when we got the pizza and started talking. I really think im starting to like, like her. When we were talking she looked different to me. Not in a bad different in a good different.

I just really want to know if she's really a mermaid or not. It's killing me, It's so weird of them talking about it. Could it just be a joke or a prank or something? But they sounded so serious.

I don't know, I guess I will just get some sleep before they come back or I wake the other boys up by thinking so hard i start talking to myself. Believe me that wouldn't be the the first time.

.

.

.
Eva's POV**

"Ok lets just go and do this before the boys wake up and see us gone." Olivia says.

I start flopping again into the deeper water.

"Wai-" I hear Olivia scream.

I fell in the deep part of the water. I wasn't swimming there. I was sinking. I tied to kick my tail. I moved but i wasn't longing anywhere. I moved my arms and still I didn't move.

Before I knew it I was under there for about 3 minutes and I past out.

Olivia's POV Again**

Eva started flopping again, into the deeper water.

"Wai-" I scream, But it was to late. Eva went under and didn't come back up.

I started panicking. I don't know how long she could or well hold her breath for.

"EVA!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted again and started flopping into the deep water.

I plomit or per say swam to the bottom as fast as i could. I looked around and finally found her. She was unconsious. I grabbed her from under her arms and swam back up kicking my tail twice as hard, to the surface to see not only Liam, Tatum and Niall but....

.

.

Zayn's POV Again**

"EVA!!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone yell.

It sounded like Olivia. I look out the window. and all I saw out there was...Niall, Liam and Olivia....As a mermaid. Holy crap! They she's mermaid! Well they got some explaining to do. She dived under. something must be very wrong.

I ran out side not waking up Payton, Lauryn or Louis. But I did wake up Harry.

"Harry get up! I heard Olivia yell Evas name! I think something happened! Come with me!"

"Ok Fine. Just don't wake Louis or the girls up."

We ran outside to see Niall and Liam looking into the water looking terrified and worried.

"What's going on?" I run up to Liam.

"Um, Un, Eh, you see....."

He looks down and see Olivia and Eva with a tail.

"Y-Your....both of you are...Mermaids!" Harry and I said in disbelief.

"Ya, We will explain later help me!" Olivia says.

We saw that Eva was unconsious. I help grab Eva with Niall, I got that tail, Which a gasped when i felt it. Niall got her....Upper area. Liam, Harry and Tatum helped Olivia to the sand, follwowing us.

Olivia clenched her fist over her tail. Everyone backed up. 5 seconds later she was totally dry. She did the same for Eva.

"Mermaids...You guys are..."

"Yes Harry and Zayn we are mermaids. You guys can't tell ANYONE else about this understand?"

"Yes. Just explain to me....How?" Harry asked.

"Long story, we will tell you later, but right now we need to get Eva back in the house with out anybody waking up."

"Ya Olivia's right." Liam agrees.

We all lift up Eva and walked back to the house and into my room, Luckily not waking anybody else up.

"Wake up Eva!" Olivia shakes her to dreath.

She coughed twice and opened up her eyes.

"What happened? Why are you guys around me?"

"You slipped in the deep end. I wanted you to wait until I got in so I could help you." Olivia explains.

"Sooo, Zayn and Harry..."

"Ya, We know you guys are mermaids." I laugh.

"Did you explain to them? About everything?"

"No, That's what we are getting to right now." Olivia says looking at us.

"Ok you guys promise to keep the secret? From everybody and don't talk about it around them, or give them hints of anything?"

"I promise." I promise them.

"OK then, Zayn welcome aboard! This room is only for mermaid things only. When we say M.M that's what we mean by we need to talk about mermaid things. Got it?"

"Got it. But seriously explain."

We all laugh at our faces. Yep we were a little scared, hey you would be scared too if your new friends with part fish.

*********************************************************

Hope you liked it! Check out my other mermaid book 'They Can't Know About Us'! Chapter 10 will be coming soon.

BYE MY TWIXXERS!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)