Chapter 12

Ok Chapter 12!!! Anyways do you like the new covers? I do they look awesome!! Do you think so?? Comment 1-10 on how you like it!! ENJOY this small chapter! Yes it's going to be small sorry about that. ONLY OLIVIA'S POV!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)

*****************************************************************************************

Olivia's POV**

Eva and I swim back, stopping once in a while to look at Sharks and fish. Eva talked to tehm mostly. Im so jelly of her power. WAIT! If I could talk back to Eva in my mind....Doesn't that mean i can talk to people in their minds and read them? I guess so. YEY NEW POWER!!!!

We swam to the beach and saw the boat and the boys, and Tatum getting out. Eva and I looked around and slid on the beach. No one was around luckily. Well people wouldn't come out at 8am in the morning to swim. It is freezing to them!

We take about 2 minutes to get on the beach fully. Tatum and the boys are waiting on the other ide of the beach. I steam dry Eva and My self. Smoke goes around us and quickly disppears showing our legs again.

I stand up and then help Eva up.

"That was so cool! I want to go back so badly! How long have we held our breath! It was amaz-"

"Shhhh!!!!!" The boys and Tatum shout running over to us.

"Louis, Lauryn and Payton could be awake." Liam points out.

"Uh yay, Right, sorry i was so excited."

Eva jumped up and down clapping her hands like a 5 year old that just got candy. You got to love Eva! And her childish ways....

All of us run to the house trying to make little noise as possible. We walk in slowly.

"Where were you people!" Payton says jumping up.

Crap they are all awake. Someone make up a lie im horrible at lies. Yet I keep the biggest secret in the world. Hint of sarcasm there.

"Oh we uh were-"

"Don't lie to me Eva." Payton snapped.

"Hey! Don't talk to Eva that way! Just because you don't know her doesn't mean you get to talk to her that way!"

I had it already with Payton. Lauryn isn't that bad but seriously. Payton is on my nerves all of a sudden. Hey if a old friend shouted at a newer friend what do you think they are really mad at Them? No They are mad at you, meaning Payton is pissed at me for something.

Oh well i don't care. Sometimes I want to sit at the bottom of the ocean floor and think about things. That's what im going to for after breakfast.

"Payton, calm down. We went for a walk. None of us could sleep." I lied.

Hey it was a better Lie then Eva's. 'Oh We uh were'.

**A hour later**

"IM GOING FOR A WALK!!"

"Ok don't talk to strangers!" Eva says and grins.

HaHa Eva do you think i am accually going for a walk? Duh im not going for a walk, im going to go swim! Are you guys crazy? Im a fish and i walk all the time! I want to swim!!!

"Can i come with?" Someone asks from behind me.

It was Louis.

"Sure Why not Louis." I say, with a small smile.

I guess im not going for a swim...

"Bye! Don't do dirty stuff!" Harry smirks.

"Oi Shut it Harry!" I shout back and blush.

We walk out of the house and we start walking down the beach, pretty close to the little waves. I tried to be careful. The sand was pretty cold, it is usually hot. Oh great. I know what this means. It's going to rain. Hard. I look up and the sky. The clouds are grey.

"What's Wrong?" Louis asks.

"Nothing just thinking of things." I say.

"Olivia do you like me?" He asks out of the blue.

What type of question is that? And what does he mean, like a friend or more? Do i like him? Like, like like him or just a friend?

"Sorry I shouldn't have asked."

"No it's fine. But what do you mean by 'like' you?"

'I mean do you like me like me..." He blushes.

"I guess, i don't know, why?"

"Because...."

He looked over at me and he leaned in. And right when our lips touched....the waves hit my feet and it started raining. I ripped from his grip and ran into the water. Please don't follow me Please don't follow me.. I look be and his following me. Great.

I dive in the water thinking of things. I almost kissed Louis Tomlinson, It started raining, i ran into the water before i transform, and he follows me. So should i leave him there worrying? or should i tell him the truth. Well Zayn, Liam, Niall, Tatum, Harry, and Eva know im a mermaid, and Eva is one so I think i should tell him.

My tail appeared and i went up. When i got there Louis was in the shallow end shouting my name. Was that i tear i see?

"OLIVIA! OLIVIA!!!" He shouts.

"Louis..."

I swim up to him not letting him see my tail just yet.

"Oh my gosh Olivia! I thought you just drowned! Why did you jump in the water anyways?"

He comes closer to me and sits down in front of me in the water. Ok time to tell him.

"Louis I need you tell you something important and you cant tell anyone. The only people that know is Liam, Harry, Zayn, Niall, Tatum, and Eva." I tell him.

"Promise not to tell?"

"I promise Olivia."

"Im a mermaid."

I held my breath waiting him to yell at me and never want to see me again.

"Show me."

Well that wasn't the response i was waiting to hear. I looked around to see if anyone was on the beach. No one. I lifted out my tail and he looked at it for a good 2 minutes.

I looked up at him and our noses were brushing each other. yeah, we were THAT close. I looked into his eyes as he looked in mine.

"I still like you Olivia. Tail and all. I promised you that i will keep it a secret and i will. Olivia...."

"Yeah?"

He softly pushes his lips onto mine and i felt the sparkes fly. When we seperated our noses still could brush against each other. It started down pouring.

*******************************************************************************

So there you have it! Anyways yes the book is still going DUH! Anyways i hope you like this chapter! Did you get the feels at the end? ;) Ok well Comment what you think and i did tell you it wasn't going to be a HUGE nor BIG chapter. I used the word SMALL. VOTE! COMMENT! READ! LIKE! JUST KEEP SWIMMING!!!!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)