#SupportLGBT

I read a beautiful chapter from one of -ElysiaHikara- books over the topic of LGBT and i wanted to didicate a chapter to this wonderful set of personality trates.

Ive written about sexuality before and such but i only wrote about myself and what i feel. To me that feels selfish so im going to write about this topic overal just like El.

Being LGBT is not a choice, not a decision, but something you can only decide to uncover and explore or hide in fear.

Meaning that you cant control it. So everyone whose against it is being straight out hypocritical.

Whomever is against it, imagine living in a world where everyone else is atracted to the same gender. It seems like your the only person who likes the opposite gender, and to everyone else your an abomination. But you cant change it. You can pretend but its always going to be in the back of your head. You'll never be able to find someone you are truly happy with, unless you be yourself.

Thats how the LGBT community constantly feels.
And its not fair.

In some places in the world, if you get caught being yourself you can get killed just because someone out there doesn't understand.

About a month ago the Orlando gay club shooting occurred.

49 people dead.
Youngest 19 and oldest 50.
Most gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender. There were churchgoers, entreprenuers, even students. Killed because they were different, by someone who didn't understand.

In that club there was a gay couple. A pair of people who found a place that they didn't feel
Discriminized for there intrest. They were finially Happy.
One of them was shot and killed the other saw how she died.

Do you get what i mean? Do you understand what some people have come too?
Do you understand how sad that is?

The day i found out about the shooting i was so mad, and i cried that day. Why? Because if i was a little older, i could of watched my boyfriend die. Or the other way around. And that just thinking about it, bring me to tears.

So please, if you are one of those whose against people who are LGBT i hope youve realised how wrong you are.

And i hope you understand now.

And for that i want to start a chain. If i tagged you write how you feel about LGBT and try to make someone whose against it understand.

Ciel_Gard_Dog
joker_jaz48
LionDaiko
Meyond
1-800-LOST-BOY
Belladonna167
rosienekochan
RyRyBnkzGamer
jesswashere77
_kat_221
Splatter_Fox
Flying_Alpaca_99
PrehistoricStupidity

Have a nice day Yall 😊