Music

((^^^Homecoming King by Andy Black))
Hey yall, Jay here.
Uh. No shit.

Hey guys, Bacon here.

I dont know i like Bacon.
And im at dennys rn so.
Whoopsie.

Lets talk Music today.
The shits good.
And relaxing.

Usually i always have music playing and i always have headphones in. God bless headphones and buds. I could be listening to the weirdest mucis and my mom wont know shit and id be like rocking out to it like doing some juicy dabs and shit.

#JuicyDabs&shit

I even have headphones on and im not playing music. Its just a habit. See i have a phobia of bugs getting in my ears.

My grandmother lived in Cuba when she was younger and it wasn't a very awesome life. Once a bug flew into her ear and it was in there for 2 weeks. She said she constantly had buzzing or even ringing. The bug bit her too, which damaged some of her hearing to this day.

THATS FUCKING NIGHTMARE FUEL.

Im pretty sure this phobia is called...
I dont know.

GOOGLE?!

-69 minutes later-

Theres no specific phobia name for this.
Alrighty then.

Anyway with head phones covering my ears i know nothing will get in my ears.

What kind of music do i listen to?
Normal music?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
PFFT.
NO!
AHAHA.

I listen to metalcore Rock, Rock pop, Electronica, and Melanie.

She diserves her own catagory.
She's that special.

I listen to:
Black Veil Brides
Andy Black
Icon for Hire
Melanie Martinez
One Direction. (Sorry to disappoint you, their just too good. Maybe they're the only normal thing i listen too.)
Cap'nDesDes

Thats it.

You should really go try them out if your into weird music.

So i thinks thats all i got...
If you guys got music that you think ill like go ahead and suggest them!~