Chapter 15

[Finally! I have been dying to do this chapter. Readers have no idea why? I can't wait, hiding outside. It’s time to do Shakespeare a little of this, a little of that. If only we were out on a balcony could make this moment perfect. This is one of my favorite chapters throughout the story. I hope you guys like it because I do. Vote! Or Comment! love it]

----

 He Proposed?!

~Patch's Pov~

We been rehearsing this for a while, why you might ask? It’s a surprise of course. It was 10:30pm I was outside his house; I was bending down on my knees to the floor to pick up some pebbles as I threw it at his window.

I was shirtless, wearing a grey hoodie jacket, sleeves that were cut short near my shoulders, blue jeans and some flip flops. I hope he wasn't sleeping. I specifically remember telling him not to fall asleep; he opens his window rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

He broke out smiling the moment he sees me, getting into character "Ay me!" I can't help, but smile hearing his voice as I get into character as well.

He speaks: O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art as glorious to this night, being o'er my head. As is a winged messenger of heaven Unto the white-upturned wondering eyes. Of mortals that fall back to gaze on him. When he bestrides the lazy-pacing clouds and sails upon the bosom of the air.

"O Patch, Patch, wherefore art thou Patch?" I walk near his window it is Ay Ovi, standing before you. I watch as he places his hand on his cheek that rests against his elbow.

"Patch! why? thou hither at night may I inquire your presences of being here." Nay! My love I cannot tell you why I am here dead of night, but may I ask of thee? You see him take his hand off his cheek "ask away sweet prince" I ask of thee for a kiss.

He blushes a bit "if thou wishes a kiss upon these lips, ye must receive of them" I was helping him out of his window as I carry him in my arms I gently put him down, kissing his warm soft lips.

He wraps his arms around my neck for as long as he can, until we part the kiss. I smile well enough of that "William Shakespeare" talk I'm taking you out somewhere special tonight.

I hand him a blindfold you must wear this of course, grabbing the blindfold from my hand I watch as he places it on. I grab his hand leading him towards my car.

~Ovi's Pov~

I was in his car blindfolded of course, wondering what this surprise could be. I lean my head against the window thinking of the past we never had. If I recall right we got engaged, but died before getting married.

How sad I hate thinking about it to me the past is the past, no matter what, we can't change what has happened. Maybe? We can't change are past, but we can change the future ahead of us.

I wait; wait, until I hear the car stop. I hear his voice "were here, but no taking the blindfold off yet." His voice sweet as it is alluring to me, making me want to follow him through anything.