Chapter 7

[Hooray we are going to the movies hiding a row behind Ovi and Patch hey everyone, texting on my phone while the movie commercials say to turn off all phones. O darn! Now how will I take pictures? I turn my phone off; flicking the middle finger at that commercial while another commercial comes up on the screen. Please Vote! & Comment! Well people you saw the commercials do as they say damn them so]

----

 The Movies!

~Ovi's Pov~

We were at the Festival Bay Cinemark.

I was with Patch we were standing in line waiting to watch a 2012! Movie called Resident Evil: Retribution. We finally made it to the front of the line, when Patch told the person what we were going to watch.

We both got are tickets; he tickles me a bit from the side "scared?" as if. We went inside the smell of fresh popcorn hit me as we walk in.

We went to stand in line to buy large popcorn and a large coke to share; we got it and went inside the room where the movie is going to start.

It was a dark room with a giant screen up front. We were making are way moving down some stairs, will be sitting a bit more up front. We finally took are seats, Patch being on my left side.

A bunch of boring commercials were playing on the screen. Hey Patch, "what?" are you scared? He shakes his head "Heck no." Good I smile as I put the coke on the left side of the cup holder.

We heard a song, I want your love and I want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance Ops my phone, I pick it up, Mom! The movie is almost about to begin.

"Sorry! just don't forget to buy milk on the way back" ok I won't forget as I hung up, turning my phone off. The movie started as me and Patch was eating popcorn.

I went to drink coke from the straw; he leans down and licks my nose. I blush a bit, giving him some coke to drink as well.

Are hands both touch as we went to grab the popcorn at the same time. He held my hand inside the popcorn bag making me blush more. A part in the movie made me jump back in my seat.

I let go of Patch hand inside the popcorn bag as he started to laugh quietly. He was grinning at me "got scared." I did not I said quietly, "you did so."

I grab Patch from his seat making him fall to the floor while I was on top of him. I did was blushing hard as I started kissing him deeply. The both of us on the floor,

I was kissing him feeling the warmth and tingles as he slid his tongue onto mine rubbing his tongue against mine. We both eventually got up for air; I got to go use the restroom. I got up and left him sitting there.

I went inside the restroom, ready to take a piss in the urinals when Stephen came inside I turn around what are you doing here?

"Same as any guy here to take a wizz, that and I'm watching a comedy movie called Men in Black 3." We both took a piss in the urinals, Stephen standing right next to me I zip my pants up after I finish.