Chapter 3

[Walks into Ovi bookstore sees Ovi hides behind the books, Poor Ovi will you ever tell him damn it tell him your his one and only love, Hey everyone can't wait to do this chapter shhh...keep quiet doesn't want Ovi knowing I'm here brings out my phone texting to myself texts that picture of Ovi on the right side to me O boy my screensaver lol Please Vote! & Comment!]

----

 The Bookstore

~Ovi's Pov~

So...I work at a bookstore reading a novel. Yeah you know things are kind of slow now and then. But I love working here, I love being around a bunch of books. Also why am I talking to myself I have no clue?

Sits there can't believe I saw Patch and did nothing about it at lunch today

I wonder if I'll ever get the chance to tell him, that it’s me. I can't stop thinking about him. For real it drives me up the wall at times, someone comes into the store.

PATCH! What are you doing here?! "Hey Ovi I didn't know you work here." Um yeah I do. (Man what do I do?) So um...what are you here for you need any help.

"Actually I came here to buy some magazines subscriptions and I'll be on my way." Sure here you go your magazines just arrive. That is $18 dollars and 19 cents.

He gave me a $20, So I ring it up on the cash register. Here you go I hand him the rest of his money.

are hands touch, sending warm tingles through me. Then something happen the moment we touch.

Flashback!

It was me and Peeta. He had my eyes cover with his hands. What is it Peeta just tell me?! "No he it’s a surprise." I smell flowers, He lets go of his hands now you can see.

It took me time for my eyes to adjust to the dark. Then I notice we were in a rose garden. It’s beautiful. "Not as beautiful as you Odelia." I blush at the thought, truly I am grateful.

Why did you bring me here?! He got down on one knee. He opens a box, my eyes get wide! He smile at me. "Odelia will you do me the honor of marrying me?!" he opens the box.

Inside was a wedding band ring, with diamonds around it. I said O Peeta nothing would make me more happier then to marry you. He places the ring on me.

Back To the Present!

Patch looks at me wide eye he saw what I saw, He looking at me like if he were frozen. I move back up against the wall.

He says "Odelia it was you all along." He moves behind the cash register, to get closer to me. I was already up against the wall.

He grabs my right hand places it up behind me, "why didn't you saying anything?! You knew it was me all along didn't you." I was afraid just look at me! I'm just not the same anymore. I'm a male not a female.