Chapter 10 ♥

[My poor Ovi is sick today I feel bad for him hiding under his bed, but things will get interesting on top of his bed if you catch my drift. You see me texting to myself, trust me I can't wait to do this chapter. If things get dirty in this we can look the other way right? Pulls out an axe RIGHT? Vote! & Comment! If you want Ovi to get well soon]

----

 Feeling Sick Today!

~Ovi's Pov~

I'm feeling down, way down, for real I'm sick. It’s just the usual typical common cold. I sneeze a bit, seeing Rina and Stephen in my room. You guys it’s just the regular cold you don't need to stand there and keep guard of me.

I see Rina get off the phone Miles & Jennie called hoping you get better soon. Well tell them I said thanks. Rina tells me she called Patch over and invited him.

O great now he gets to see me look like shit thanks a lot Rina. Well excuse me she goes on, but I'm the one taking care of you and I know what’s best for my bestie.

Then Stephen complains “You invited blondie over here.” I threw one of my pillows at him remind me who invited you over?

I glare at Rina my bad she says; but to be fair he followed me here. I cough a bit, you know the symptoms. First it starts off with me having a dry throat, than the running nose, and last but not least coughing.

Stephen makes a remark about me looking a bit crappy, well...my hair being messy and all. I stick my tongue out at him.

Stephen retort was keep that up and I'll shove that tongue of yours up somewhere you'll regret. Then my friend Rina punches him in the arm. Ha! He throws my pillow back at me.

I grab my pillow and place it back under my head. Hey Stephen keep it up and I might go into my kitchen and bring out my frying pan and will see how you like having that being thrown at you.

“Wow really? You might throw a frying pan at me.” Maybe, guessing will see real soon. Rina hands me a glass of water and some medicine to drink.

Thanks I place the pill onto my tongue as I drink the water having the pill slide down my throat. Then I just basically stay in bed while watching Rina and Stephen play on the Wii.

~Patch's Pov~

I was already in the drive way as I got off my car, locking the door behind me as I go up the steps to door of the house. I pull out a spare key Ovi gave me to his house just in case.

I unlock the door as I walk in I see Ovi Mom I said hey Mom with such ease. She greets me with the usual hi already having her purse on her telling me that Ovi is in his room and that she will be out for a couple of hours.

I watch as she leaves locking the door behind her. I rush into Ovi room seeing Rina and Stephen. I see my poor Ovi coughing a bit, telling me not to look at him he looks like shit.

I get into bed with him Ovi-bear you could never look like shit to me. He mumbles a bit coming up with the right words, "Patchy-bear I love you."