Chapter 6

[I'm so glad you guys like my story so far, it will just keep getting interesting let me tell you that. As a mysterious rogue character joins the chapter will are love waver? You guys better not start that bull about "Team Stephen" or "Team Patch" pulls out a bat you got that it’s "Team Patch" all the way if you know what’s good for yah. Vote! & Comment! It helps Ovi and Patch more]

----

 Ovi's Childhood Friend!

~Stephen's Pov~

I was walking down memory lane, back in town; I was in school right now at College. I was walking in the halls remembering the good old days. Back then it was just me and my two best friends Ovi and Rina.

I kept on walking in the halls until I saw him. Well I think it was him?! Hey Ovi I yelled is that you?! He turns around and sees "Is that you Stephen?!" he runs towards me screaming my name.

I grab him and hug him close to me while twirling him off his feet. Before I gently put him back down its been forever.

~Patch's Pov~

I see some guy call out his name, he runs towards him yelling Stephen. While I watch in disbelief as Stephen grabs him twirling him off his feet making me jealous who the hell is this guy? I walk towards them.

"O I forgot to introduce you two Patch this is Stephen we use to be best friends back in the day. It was just me, him, Rina my two best friends growing up as kids."

I watch as he asks "so Stephen what are you doing here?!" Well I just move back into town, I started school here. It’s been a while you look good Ovi for real.

I was glaring at him the entire time.

He grabs my Ovi behind the waist and licked the side of his neck. I slam Stephen straight into the lockers, ready to knock the lights out of him.

Until Ovi grab my right shoulder, "wait Patch you got it all wrong." How he licked you?! "Well…because…um you know we use to get frisky like that in the past as kids."

WHAT?! He shrugs "blame it on the youth and hormones Stephen just probably didn't know we were together." I let go of the jerk as I grab Ovi and push him back.

I started kissing him deeply, to make Stephen jealous Ovi stop fighting his muscles relax. I let go holding on to him.

As Stephen was like whatever, as he runs his fingers through his hair, see you two later.

~Ovi's Pov~

Patch started kissing me I was blushing hard trying to get him to stop. Eventually I cave into him. My body relaxing, it felt so good whenever we kiss. He parts the kiss, and held on to me.

"I turn to Stephen as he was like whatever, as he runs his fingers through his hair and left. Patch what has gotten into you? he held on to me, telling me he doesn't like Stephen.