Misunderstanding.

Anaya's POV.
"Kaif get up." I shake him who was deeply in his slumber.

"Kaif its getting late." I called him again while taking his cloths out of the wardrobe.

I went in the dressing room and put his dress there. I came out and saw him still sleeping. I check the time and it was 7 of the morning.

"Get up or you'll be late for Eid Namaz(prayer)." I shake him again but he didn't move.

"This is the last time I'm calling like this. Get up or else you'll regret it." I said but he just hugged the blanket and sleep.

"That's it." I said and took the jug of water and pour on him.

"What the hell!!" He yelled and got up.

I laughed looking at him whose wet face and hair were making him adorable. The half sleepy eyes were fixed on me. I was just laughing looking at his dumb face.

"What was that??" He asked and I put the jug on table.

"Get up chote Nawab or you'll be late." I said and turned but as I turned I felt a hold on my wrist.

And before I could turn, he pulled me and I spin and fall on him.

"Kaif... What....leave me." I said while freeing myself from his arms which were holding me so tightly.

"Rapunzel you would regret on what you did." He said and I stopped struggling.

"Really!! And you know what I don't mind to admit that chote Nawab is  a sleepy head." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"And I don't regret on what I said." I whispered in his ear and got up leaving him shock.

"Rapunzel save yourself from me now." I heard him and turn where he was walking toward me.

I start taking steps back while he was coming closer to me. I bumped with the wall while he covered the distance and put his hands on the wall caging me in them.

"So you don't regret on anything right!! What about a morning kiss!" He said and my eyes widened.

"Huh!!" I look up at him who was  smirking and leaning toward my face.

"Kaif stop." I pushed him a little by putting my hands on his chest.

"Why?? I want a kiss. Morning kiss and I will get it." He said and start leaning toward me.

My heart start beating fast. All tingling were teasing me in my stomach. My body start shivering on his closeness. My lips got dry and my breath stuck in my throat.

"Kaif." I whispered his name but he was leaning on me.

"Kiss me Rapunzel." He whispered while coming closer.

I put my hand on his lips before he could slam them on my lips. He look at me and I moved toward his ear.

"In your dream chote Nawab." I said and pushed him back.

I giggled while looking at his shock face. He was trying to understand what just happened.

"Go get ready chote Nawab." I said and turn.

"Rapunzel you are forgetting that I'm kaif and I get what I want. And you be ready to kiss me." He said and went in washroom.

I smiled and went out of the room thinking about his words.

Be ready to kiss me.

My heart beat increase on the thought of kissing him. My tongue slipped on my lips to moisture them. I was feeling strange.