Conclusion

Third person's POV.
"Doctor How's she now??" He asked as the doctor came out of the operation theatre.

"We took the bullet out. We're hoping that she'll get better soon." Doctor said but still he was standing confused.

Kaif's tension was not ending. He wanted to listen the proper words that his Anaya is fine. She is okay. But the words doctor used didn't satisfied him.

"Doctor tell me clearly. How's my wife??" He asked again while holding doctors shoulders.

"Mr.kaif relax. She's okay. We are keeping her in observation because she lost a lot of blood so she has to be kept under observation for coming 24 hours." Doctor said and Kaif nodded.

"But she's okay na?? She won't leave me right??" He asked again with wet eyes.

Doctors smiled and nodded. They can see his love,his craziness for the girl who was laying inside unconscious. Kaif's eye roll down a tear on his cheek. A hand on his shoulder turned him. He look up at the person.

"Agha Jaan Anaya..!" He said and two more tears roll down on his cheeks.

"No tears. She's okay now. Your Anaya is okay Alhamdulillah." Agha Jaan said and he just couldn't hold himself.

Kaif hugged his Agha Jaan and cried. Cried all the tears he was holding till now. The fear of losing his Anaya,the fear of never see her again was killing him and now when he got the hope that she won't leave him alone. He feel himself alive.

"Come on stop crying now. She'll be  soon ready to fight with you again." Agha Jaan said making him smile.

"I'm dying to fight with her. I am want to talk to her,to smile with her,to tease her,to love her,to laugh with her,to live my whole life with her. " Kaif said and all smiled.

"You will son." He saw his Dad saying.

He smiled and all prayed for her life and health. Everyone was roaming here and there restless. Soon Anaya was shifted to room but still was under observation. Kaif went near the room and look at her face from the glass of the door. His eyes filled with tears but he hold them because he knew she will wake up. For him. She promised him that she won't leave him alone ever and he was now waiting for her to fulfill her promise.

"Wake up Rapunzel." He whispered looking at her face.

Two tears escaped from his eyes but he didn't bother to wipe them and just keep looking at her without blinking. Aasiya was looking at him. Her own eyes were filled with tears and she was praying for her friend. Anaya's father's eyes were today also wet. Today he was feeling all alone. He now realize that what his daughter means to him. After the death of his wife he stayed far from his daughter only because he was scared again to lose. He was scared to be in love. He was scared in loving his daughter because like his beloved wife he didn't want to lose his daughter he didn't want to experience the pain of losing someone again. That was the reason that he stayed far from his daughter. Anaya who dreamed to get the love of her father was now fighting with death and his father was praying to be with her now. He was praying for her life because now he wanted to smile with her and wanted to see his daughter smiling, calling him Baba Jaan like she called Kaif's father.

"Wake up beta." Whispered Anaya's father.

"She will uncle." He turned on the voice and saw Aasiya standing.

He nodded and Aasiya walked to Kaif who was lost in watching his Rapunzel. Aasiya stand on his opposite side and look at him.

"She'll be fine." He nodded his on Aasiya's voice.