Closeness 2

Kaif's POV.
Yes I'm not gonna talk to her.

I will not see her.

Yes that's decided.

I thought and put that blanket on my face and tried to sleep. After few minutes I heard someone stepped in room and then the door closed. I heard bangles voice and yes it was her. I turned to the left side and pretended asleep.

"Kaif." Her voice start fluttering my heart. But I didn't move.

"Kaif." She again called me but I didn't move still pretending that I'm asleep.

Her hand touched me shoulder and she shake it a little.

"Kaif get up. Have some lunch." She said and removed the blanket from my face.

"I know you are not sleeping. Get up."she said and turned me to her.

I didn't open my eyes. I was feeling her eyes on me.

" Kaif." She again called but I remain silent with close eyes.

Suddenly I felt her breath on my ear. She was so close to me that it was hard for me to keep my eyes shut.

"You are not going to get up right??" She said and waited for my answer.

When I didn't move she said.

"Let's see Mr.Kaif." with that I felt her breath more near to my ear burning it.

Her hand reached on my chest and hold me. I felt her lips on my ear kissing me.

"Kaif get up." She said and again kissed my ear.

My heart was jumping. I really wanted to open my eyes but I was waiting what she's gonna do next. I felt her breath on my face. She was leaning on my face. I felt her lips kissing my forehead sweetly and my heart skip its beats. My hand itches to touch her,to just pulled her in my arms.

"Kaif." She whispered and kissed my eyes.

My breath start getting uneven. Her lips moves toward my cheeks and her hold on my chest become tight. She was holding my shit in her fist tightly. She placed her lips on my right cheek and kissed it.

"Kaif." She called me and then kissed my left cheek.

She Kissed my nose and then my chin. She moved toward my neck and now it was difficult for me to control myself. She traced my neck with her finger and then I felt her lips kissed on my neck and moved down toward the collarbone. I felt her touching the scar I had on my collarbone. A sensation run in my body as I felt her lips on my collarbone kissing me. I just couldn't hold myself anymore and my hands moved toward waist.

As I hold her, I felt her moving back but now it impossible. I pulled her closer and spin her around on bed,taking her under my arms. I open my eyes and look at her who was blushing with all colours of shy. I leaned on her,so close that there is no distance left between us. Only our faces were few inches away from each other. Our bodies were touched. I travelled my hand from her arm to her neck and she closer her eyes. I cupped her face.

"Anaya " I called her and she look up at me.

"What you did few seconds ago??" I asked and she start biting her lips.

I put my finger on her lips and stopped her.

"Tell me what you were doing??" I whispered looking at her lips.

"I...was..trying... To..awake..." She said look at me.

"Where did you get this awesome idea.??" I said and I felt her eyes getting wet.