New Life New troubles 2

Kaif's POV.
Finally the day came. My dad called me out of the house and start telling me about Anaya and her goodness. I was really not interested. I excused myself and went near hamza who was standing with some boys. Soon more men and boys start coming in house. They all were congratulating me and I was receiving their wishes uninterestedly. I just to divert my mind of all this,I start looking around. And in doing so my eyes looked up and saw her standing in window looking at me. Her hair were opened. Her hand was placed on the window showing the dark colour of her mehndi. She saw me watching her and she immediately closed the window and I scold myself for looking at her.

Later that mom called me and asked me to get ready for the Nikah ceremony. I was really now getting frustrated. They were dragging me to all this when I don't want.  I went to my room,took shower. I stand in front of the mirror and put my shirt on. I was closing the buttons when my eyes caught the orange colour on my chest. I stopped and unbuttoned my shirt. I touched my chest and came to know that it was the mehndi.

How???

I think and then the night scene flashed on my mind. Its the print of her mehndi. I looked closely and saw that a little design was printed on my chest and what was prominent on my chest was my name.

I touched slowly the colour of mehndi on my chest. I was lost in looking the printed design of Mehndi on my chest when the door of my room opened. I quickly buttoned up my shirt and looked at the person. Mom was smiling.

"What?" I asked her as I reached near her.

"I didn't know that my son is so handsome." She said and I smiled.

"Come on now. The ceremony is about to start." Mom said and I nodded.

I felt my heart beat differently. I shake my head to vanish that feeling I start feeling. Soon my nikah was done. I accepted her as my wife. I accepted Anaya as my wife. I was taken to the hall where they made me sit with her. I couldn't see her because she was hidden in that big shawl. I thought how's she breathing. The anger boils up when I saw her father talking to my dad and they were smiling.

All the girls and ladies start wishing and congratulating me but I didn't replied.  How she used me to save herself was killing me and I was controlling my anger.I was about to get up when I heard a gun shot. Anaya grabbed my arm which was continuously touching her arm. She hold my arm tightly. I looked up and find that illiterate,unmannered fellow kamraan was standing there. His gun was pointed toward me.

"Anaya." He shouted and i just kept looking at him.

"Kamraan what are you doing?" Anaya's dad said and try to came close to him but he didn't let him and turn his gun toward him.

"Kamraan stop." He again said and that was enough for me. I stand up and she also stand up next to me.

"What's your problem?" I said angrily.

He looked at me with full anger. I was also glaring him.

"You ba***rd I will kill you." He said and that was really disgusting .

I took two step forward and he fired again. This time the bullet touched my forearm and blood boiled from my arm. All the ladies,and girl screamed but I heard only hers. She screamed loudly scared of the gunshot. I turned a little to see her. She removed her veil and looked at me. I was for few seconds lost in her. Her beauty just made me lost in her. Her wet eyes,the fear and her shivering lips everything was pulling my heart.

"Anaya you are mine. Your heart,your soul and your body is mine. No one can touch you without me" I heard kamraan.

He was disgusting having such kind of thinking. He was moving toward Anaya. His eyes were full of lust. Anyone can see. He was mad and psycho. I looked at her who closed her eyes in fear. He was about to reach her but I came between him and Anaya.