Z = Zebra Dicks

If you know the band Issues and you haven't heard their cover of JB's Boyfriend, you should. The ending is pretty funny.

I don't have any classes with Jasper but on the bright side I can see them from my team room 😂 I'll just stare silently.

~Yuki Neko Jeagerjaques

{{{}}}

"Jack, wake up."

"What bitch...?" Jack moaned and rolled over on the bed. Mark rolled his eyes when heard Jack snoring.

"Get your gay ass out of bed!" Mark yelled.

"Wanna fight!" Jack popped up and fell out of bed. He looked up t Mark and made grabby hands at him. Mark signed and picked Jack up. Jack giggle and squealed when Mark tossed him on the bed.

"Showered and dressed, I'll be in the living room." Mark said and walked out the bed room.

"Got you fam!"

{{{}}}

"Okay, the fuck are we doing?" Jack asked. Mark had dragged him to the car, after he was showered and dressed.

"Well, I'm gonna spoil you by letting you buy whatever you want." Mark said.

"Afterwards, we're gonna get dinner and if you want, later on we can go skinny dipping in my pool."

"You know damn well I want that, Gaylord." Jack stated. He was already bouncing in his seat and the date hadn't even started yet.

"What store to first?" Mark asked.

"Hot Topic!" Jack shouted.

"To the mall we go."

"Don't sound disappointed, bitch!"

{{{}}}

"Was Hot Topic the only store you wanted to go to?" Mark asked as they exited the mall parking lot.

"Yep."

"Welp."

"Shut up! Where's the place we're eating at?" Jack asked.

"Olive Garden...?"

"Bitch, are you asking me or are you telling me?" Jack sassily asked.

"Both..." Mark chuckled.

"Yes, bitch! I'm classy as fuck, take me to Olive Garden."

"As you wish."

{{{}}}

"I'm so fucking full, I don't even wanna skinny dip. I wanna shit instead." Jack groaned, holding a to-go box with the food he barely touched.

"Tmi, babe." Mark said, unlocking the door to the house.

"Don't act like you don't have to."

"Yeah, did you enjoy the date? It wasn't the best actually but I'll make sure the next is better." Mark plopped down on the couch. Jack straddled him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Obviously, Gaylord. Otherwise, I wouldn't been sitting on your lap." Jack whispered.

"And you know what?"

"What?" Mark asked.

Jack leaned closer to his face and whispered.

"I gotta shit."

"Jack, I swear to go, I'm gonna break up with you."

"You can leave me! Once, you're in a relationship with Jackaboy, you can never get away!"