S = Sex

"FuuuUUUUCK!!!"

"What in the hell was that?" Bob asked Wade. Wade shrugged and continued scrolling through his twitter. Bob rolled his eyes and got up from the couch. He started walking to the kitchen but noticed that Mark is lying on the floor, by the stairs, with Chica on top of him.

"The fuck happened to you?" Bob asked.

"I fell down the stairs." Mark said.

"Okay, cool." Bob stepped over to him and continued to the kitchen.

The door bell rung and Mark groaned. He was too lazy and the floor was too comfortable to answer the door.

"Wade! Wade! Waaaaaaade!" Mark shouted for his friend.

"What?!" Wade shouted back.

"Answer the door!" Wade sighed and got up from the couch. He unlocked and opened the door. Felix and Jack were standing there.

"Wode!" Jack squealed and hugged Wade. Wade squealed and hugged Jack back.

"Jackiepooper! It's good to finally meet you!"

"Where's Gaylord?" Jack asked after he pulled away from Wade.

"On the floor dying." Wade said, closing the door after Felix walked in.

"Gaylord, don't die before we go on our date!" Jack yelled and jumped on Mark, who was still on the floor, Chica was gone though. Mark squealed and groaned.

"Hi." Jack whispered and smiled.

"Hey." Mark whispered back.