Chapter Twenty - Role Reversal

Chapter Twenty

"Melody, whatever are you doing?" Snape called, folding his formal robe over the back of the armchair lurking in the corner. Loosening the top buttons of his shirt he cast a surreptitious glance at the bathroom door behind which she had disappeared.

"You'll see. My parents expect me back early morning with Ginny so we have to make the most of the time we have."  Even from the other side of the heavy oak door she could tell he was smirking as he removed the cuff links from his sleeves and smoothed out his creased suit trousers.

"We could if you didn't take so long doing utter..." He trailed off, staring at the person standing in the doorway. "...Nonsense."

"I just had to get myself comfortable, the dress you gave me was terribly restricting." She raised an eyebrow, leaning with her back against the inside of the door frame, one hand on her hip whilst the other ran through her now free hair which tumbled down her back. "I take it you think this nonsense is worthwhile?"

"Most definitely." He breathed, unable to take his eyes off the tightly bound black corset encompassing her torso; strapless and incredibly flattering as she smirked at him.

"That's what I had hoped..." She said slyly, grabbing his collar and throwing him onto the bed, crawling on top as his back hit the mattress, head resting upon the pillow as he stared up at her moonlit, mischievous face. "Now..." She murmured, bringing her face down to his. Before he could kiss her she placed her fingers over his mouth, tutting as she stopped his eager attempts, causing him to frown. 

"Melody..." He said warningly as she grinned impishly at him, fingering his shirt collar.

"Not so fast Snape. I think it's time to turn the tables..." Before he could question her statement she grabbed his shirt, ripping three size able strips from along the bottom. Leaning up, legs clamping him to the bed, she grabbed his hand and tied it tightly to the bed post, grinning at his bemused expression. She did the same to his other hand so he was helplessly paralysed, completely under her mercy. The remaining strip of fabric was bundled up tightly and shoved into his mouth so he was unable to speak. She watched with satisfaction as he furrowed his eyebrows at her and pulled back, superior smirk on her face.

"You've had all the fun, so now it's my turn." He tried to speak but the gag impaired his speech so all she could hear was angry mumbling. "I get to be the professor. I think you're more than due some heady punishment..." She crushed him harder, fingers working to unbutton his shirt as he groaned slightly under the feeling Melody sitting on top of him had. She pulled the torn shirt from the top half of his body, throwing it carelessly onto the floor and trailing her fingers down his bare chest.

He tried to speak but failed miserably, inspiring a bout of giggles as she leant in, inhaling his collogne as she began to plant small kisses on his exposed skin. She felt the vibrations from his neck as he growled and grinned, beginning to kiss harder, more passionately before coming upright, mouth brushing his body gently as she did so.

"Hush, Severus. I'm the Professor here." She purred, stroking his cheek with one finger as the other was placed firmly upon his chest. "You better not be complaining, Snape. Would you prefer me to get off you?" He made a noise that sounded like a desperate 'no' and smirked. "Now, if you promise not to kill me, I'm going to remove this. Promise?" He nodded and she pulled the gag from his mouth, throwing it onto the floor to meet with his ragged shirt.

"You are one of the strangest people I have ever had the misfortune to come across." He muttered and she raised an eyebrow.

"Good boy's don't lie Snape." She reprimanded, nibbling his earlobe