16

After Juvia and Gray-sama went to the sea with the others... we went to my house alone. He wanted to take me home...

"Um, Gray-sama," I started to say.

"Hmm," he said, looking at me with his eyes. Oh, Gray-sama's eyes are so beautiful...

"Ju...Juvia? Hello...?", someone said to my face. So I was ripped out of my mind.

"Sorry, Graysama. Uh, you don't have to take me home. I can make it by myself..." I said... He stopped and so did Juvia. I looked at him. He took my hand...

"I want to..." he said and went on. When I arrived I thanked him and wanted to go inside but he took my hand.

"Gray-sama," I asked.

"Um, um, may I come in with you..." he asked. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Gray-sama wants to come inside my house with Juvia. I am going to faint...

"Of course Juvia would be happy to have you with me", I said and pulled myself together. We went inside, and Gray-sama shot the door... I went to the kitchen to make some food! In the end, I cooked for almost ten because I was so nervous... We sat at the table and Gray-sama and I talked a lot. He told me a lot about himself and I told him about me...

After dinner, Gray-sama helped me clean the kitchen. When we finished, I asked him if we could play PlayStation 3 together. He said yes.

"Gray-sama Juvia will go and change and then she will come back, you can choose a game", I said and went to my room...! Juvia was wearing short red shorts and a white shirt...! She sat down next to Gray. He stared at her the whole time. She was looking at him.

"Mhm Gray-sama, don't look like that... Have you chosen a game yet," Juvia asked him. He blushed a little and Juvia grinned *hehe likes Gray-sama what Juvia is wearing hehe did that on purpose...* she thought.

"Well, yeah. Black ops 3 online," he replied to her.

"Ah, Juvia loves this game. She's good at it.!! Juvia is for Juvia and Gray-sama playing on different teams...", Juvia said.

"Okay", that's all he said.

They turned on the TV and they both started playing! It was already 419 to 419 and you needed 420 points... They weren't playing online. They were just playing one-on-one without anybody else.

"Juvia," Gray started.

"Yes, Gray-sama," she said as she sucked her lollipop and looked at it.

"If I win... Then... "Make love to me, Juvia," he suddenly said. She stopped sucking and looked at him in shock... But a big grin formed on her face!

"Accepted, and if I win, I'll take my pick," she said. He was shocked, thinking she wouldn't accept it... But he focused only on the game! After ten minutes, it was 400 to 401...! It won... Gray! He smiled. Evil grin... He looked at her and she swallowed hard!!! *Gray-sama and Juvia will unite now?* she thought and blushed!! his eyes were just taking them off. He leaned forward.
"Juvia? Your Gray-sama won. Now be a good girl and fulfill my wish," he whispered into her ear. She got goose bumps all over her body! His voice, his lips, his body would soon belong only to Juvia! And then she would no longer have to worry about Lucy stealing Gray-sama! She was torn from her thoughts when she felt something warm on her lips! He kissed her and she kissed him back! She wrapped her arms around his head! And the kisses got deeper and deeper and more aggressive!! Gray picked her up and moved into Juvia's room...

When he was in Juvia's room, he threw Juvia on her bed and grinned... She looked up at him and saw his lustful eyes!

Gray-sa," she said, but a finger on her lips interrupted her.

"Juvia! Be quiet," she just said. She didn't understand it, but Gray took her hands and put them over her head and held her with one hand! The other hand moved to her chest and slowly unbuttoned the buttons of her shirt! When they were up you could only see the beautiful round breasts! He kissed her right hand and with his free hand massaged her left...! He sucked on her right nipple and played with it! After a while he went to the left one and did the same as with the right one! He moved his head further down and released Juvia's hands! She took him by the hair and played with them! He took off her pants and spread her legs so he could be in the middle! He put them on his shoulder! He started to play with the clitoris! Lick sucked sucked bite! He took his finger and stuck it in

"Aah Gray-sama that feels so good," Juvia groaned! He took her clitoris and started sucking! Lightly at first, then harder and harder! He moved his fingers more and more! In and out. One, two and three fingers came into play!

"Aaah", she moaned as she clawed into the blanket! He nibbled, bit, sucked, played and licked her for 4 minutes until she came to orgasm! She had to breathe loud. He came up to her and kissed her! They played for dominance. After Gray won, he felt all areas with his tongue! She scratched his back with his nails! Everything was red! Sometimes only scratch marks, usually to the blood! He stuck his limb in his hand and moved him towards the Juvias Zone! He stuck his head in first! It was Juvia's first time. He moved in and out slowly and with every move he made inwards he stuck his head in more and more! After he was all the way in, he started to get faster and faster! He picked up her leg and held her ass and pinched, clapped and played with it! After a short time Juvia Gray turned around, so that she lay on top of him! She sat down and started riding him! Faster and faster and faster. He enjoyed the view and kneaded her breasts! He pulled her forward and sucked them again while Juvia rode and played with his hair! She stopped and he took them doggystyle! He slapped her a couple of times hard on her butt. You could already see his handprint!

"Aaah Gray-sama Juvia will be here soon," she moaned loudly.

"Juvia aah I aah come aah come aah soon aah too," he said and they both came at the same time! He took it out in front of her and sprayed everything on her back! He then took a cloth which was on the table and wiped it away! Then they kissed on the lips! When Gray wanted to get up he was held by his wrist.

"What's wrong Juvia", Gray asked. She took him and dropped him next to her! She smiled...

"It's Juvia's turn, Gray-sama," she said in a sexy voice. So she went down with her head!!!