1

If you like it and you want a sequel write it in the comments so I know what to do! Thanks and have fun!
PS.: I didn't come up with this history topic but my version of it is self written!
A bit different story!
Here are written Nalu, Gale, Gruvia, Jerza and Miraxus-Ships
------------------------------------------
Magnolia...

A beautiful island with different kinds of guilds! There are good guilds, evil guilds and even crazy guilds. The island was so quiet until

*Booooom*

if it wasn't a pink-haired Dragonslayer and an ice princess who destroyed everything in their path.

Yup, I'm talking about Natsu and Gray fighting again because they couldn't share something.

"Hey Natsu and Grey don't destroy the guild!" cried one Fairy-Tail member from the corner! Lucy talked to Levy about her new book! Yes she finally managed to finish a book and publish it. Levy read her book directly when Lucy set her final point! Tore it right out of her hand.

Juvia hid behind the column and looked with heart-eyes at her beloved Gray!

Erza relaxed and ate her cake until Natsu pushed the Ice Princess Gray and he moved her cake so that it was just on the edge. When he got up the cake fell down and Erza stood up and beat the two heads of the idiots together!

"Levy, Lucy, Juvia, Mira and Erza up to me! NOW," screamed Master Makarov!

"Aiiii sir," said the women in Chor and moved towards the office! Gajeel, Gray, Jellal, Laxus and Natsu looked after the women and wondered why they were called!

*Hmm, where is my Lucy going? WHAT? Stop? MY Lucy? No no no Natsu evil thoughts* thought Natsu and shook his head to forget these thoughts!

**In the office**

"Boys," Makarov said, "you are in danger."

"First, we are not boys... "Second, what does that mean," Lucy asked.

"Shh, the men have a small season this month... "which will be divided into three stages! The first stage is called attention, the boys try to get so much attention from his beloved person that it can be annoying at times, but if they don't get any, they will become slightly aggressive and will try to hide you from everyone just so you have eyes for them! The second one is the small tattoo on the neck! They try to mark you and that will hurt like hell to show everybody that you belong to them only! And the third step is the physical marker! Yep you have to have intercourse with them...", the Master explained to us.

Juvia couldn't stand it any longer and was already in her own world, as Gray undressed her and blah-blah-blah. Levy and Lucy were in a state of shock while Erza was already planning where she could hide them all and Mira couldn't believe her luck that soon Nalu, Jerza, Gruvia and Gale babies would come...

"This season will start today at 00:00 o'clock, while the moon is shining clearly in the sky, when it turns red you know that they turn into monsters (inside of course). I don't want to keep you from that, you have to decide yourself if you want to do that! But we still want to bring you to safety! They will look for you! So always be ready and take care of yourselves," he said. So his words ended and he freed us. All five went out of the room and sat down at the bar! And kept silent, because they were still in shock.

"Lucy, why did Master call you up?" Natsu asked as he moved to her and sat down. She got a fright.

"Oh nothing, he just wanted to ask how we are", I lied. Natsu knew that she was lying and just left it alone to ask her further! He didn't want to worry his Lucy...

"Shall we go on a job? The job costs us five days," he asked her... She looked at him and thought about what Makarov said in the office...

"No Natsu, I'm much too fucked up for that. Let's go later," I said, hoping he wouldn't be angry with me.

" Hmm okay," Natsu said. "I wonder what's wrong with her," Natsu asked himself.

--------------------------------------------------

To be continued...