9 ~NALU~

Natsu was still unconscious. We were at my place. He was on my bed! I sat beside him nervously. *What was the second stage again! Ah... The tattoo, I've seen it many times on people who walk around in magnolia but everyone has a different tattoo I wonder what kind I'm gonna get and if it's gonna hurt!

"Hmm," I hear. I looked directly in the direction Natsu was lying. He woke up slowly, but he looked different... He had red eyes and horns on his head! I looked surprised! He looked at me and smiled. I got up and went to him.

"Hey Natsu? Are you OK? You look so different," I asked him as I stood before him.
He just looked at me with his animal grin on his face and took me by my shoulders and threw me on my bed so that I was lying down and he was on top of me. He raised his hand and had claws on his fingers?

"Hey Natsu what are you doing? You're scaring me, stop it", I said anxiously, but he took his hand higher and then he swung his hand over my body. My eyes automatically squeezed because I thought it would hurt but it didn't! I looked at his hands and saw my clothes were on his claws. *"like the devil..." I looked at myself and

AAAAAAAAH Natsu what have you done", I asked and tried to free myself from him to hide my breasts, because they were naked... But Natsu threw away the clothes and held my hands with one hand over my head

"Look Luce, I'm trying to brand you here and you look so beautiful," he told me and licked his lips with his tongue. He was way too strong! He took his other hand and stroked it from my neck down along my breasts, from one to the other and to my navel! I got goose bumps! The stroking was so gentle that I gave a slight moan! He grinned even more

"You like that huh?" he said in a sexy voice. He took his hand and put it on my chest and started massaging it. I moaned more! My nipples got hard! I bit my lip to stop moaning. Then he played with the other breast...

"Natsuu mhmm please mhmm stop", I said while moaning. He went down with his face and gave me a light kiss on the lips before I could kiss him back he went with his lips to my neck and started sucking, after a few seconds it already hurt and he let go! He went to the other side of my neck and did the same. Then he started to kiss me along the breasts first one and then the other! Then he went on to the stomach and kissed there again. He sucked filled 100 times *I don't want to see me later* then he went up again but grazed his lips upwards. Everywhere goosebumps!! He stopped at my ear. I moaned as he breathed into my ear!

"Luce, I want to take you right now and here but I have to mark you first", he said and with these words he went back to my neck and bit into it. I filled pain that enveloped my body, it sucked more and more inside me! He let go of my hands and I clawed at his back, because it hurt like hell. I moved back and forth, but Natsu held me very strongly! After a few seconds, which filled up like hours, he let go and I filled myself free again!

"I love you Luce," he said before we fell asleep together!

The next day I woke up and still had a slight pain in my neck... I looked beside me and saw Natsu still sleeping beside me... I got up and went to the bathroom... I took a shower and dried myself after the shower. When I went to the mirror, I saw Natsu standing next to me. I looked at him from top to bottom because he suddenly had tattoos all over his body. I looked confused and then we looked in the mirror at the same time and I was shocked. I had a tattoo on my left arm. I looked at him.

"Luce, I'm sorry if it hurt," he said. I looked in the mirror again and everywhere was.. Great big hickeys...

"Natsu? HOW THE FUCK AM I SHOULD GET OUT OF THE HOUSE," I yelled at him.

"Ha ha, sorry Luce...! The cool thing was that on his chest it said 'Stars' and on my shoulder it said 'Fire'! I was happy but a bit scared because the season was still not over.

(Tattoo like that on the picture!)