14

We all met in the guild hall.

Everyone came to a table, hand in hand. Of course everyone was curious what kind of tattoo the others all have.

"Lu-Chan, your tattoo looks mega cool. And your first girls...", Levy said.

"Thanks Levy yours too, you must have had quite a night... True?," I asked her and winked at Levy, grinning and pointing at her neck, which had a thousand hickeys on it. She turned red like Orega's hair and I just laughed.

"So Juvia and Gray-sama had a great night," she said with heart in her eyes. We all looked at Gray who turned slightly red and laughed together. Natsu took his arm around my waist and pushed me towards him. And kissed me on the cheek. While the others were sitting on the laps, like Juvia or just hugged by every boy from behind...! I looked at Mira who had a devilish grin on her face and something about 'finally they are together ... 1000 babies will come hehehe' said but I couldn't finish listening because Natsu interrupted me.

"Lucy? Will you go out with me tonight? I want to take you to dinner," he asked me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Sure Natsu, what time?", I said happily.

"I'll pick you up at six tonight, be ready by then," he said.

"Okay Natsu", I said and we said goodbye and I went back to my apartment.

It was already 4 p.m.

Got two hours to get ready.

When I got home I went to shower. And shaved my whole body ... you know, for the third step. When I was done with everything I wrapped my hair in a towel and my body too and went to the closet. I picked out the hottest underwear and put on a tight, long black dress with a slit in the left leg. Then I went to my table and put make-up on. I called my cancer sign so he could do my hair. He made my hair into a high braid and left strands of hair hanging down the front of both sides. I thanked him and said goodbye. I looked at the clock and it was already 17:59. *phuu just in time*, I thought as I put on my high heels. A knocking was heard and I went to the door and opened it!

"Lucy, why don't you ask who that is? It could be another man and steal you easily", Natsu said and I just looked at him silly.

"Come in Natsu", I said and he went in he was wearing a black suit and of course his scarf which he got from Igneel.

"Sit down for a moment I have to do something", I said and went into the bathroom When I came back, Natsu had somehow disappeared?

"Natsu", I called out.

"Where are you?" I asked. I looked on the sofa but there was nothing else lying there but a Natsu doll, I looked surprised and took the doll in my hand. So sweet, he looked exactly like Natsu and he was so sweet.

"Little Natsu hehehe", I said out loud With the doll in my hand I went through my whole apartment looking for Natsu but nobody was there, I looked at the door and saw his shoes standing there. *He couldn't leave. Where is that fool? I sat on my bed and looked at the doll.
____________________________________
They both looked like this... But without weapons haha

  But without weapons haha