15

After we all looked at tattoos, I suggested to everyone, because it is 35 degrees outside today, to go to sea. Everybody was happy and ran home to pack their bags. Gajeel went to his place and I went to mine. I packed a towel a little bit of food and wanted to pack my bikini, but decided to put it on right away! I was wearing a red bikini! Lucy called me and cancelled because she had a date with Natsu! I wished her lots of fun and went to the train station where we all met. When I arrived everyone was already there and waved to me. We got on the train. Gajeel sat next to me and got his weird train sickness. I took his head and laid him on my lap and smiled. After an hour's ride we finally arrived and everyone ran out quickly especially those who had the disease. Everyone had to laugh and moved to the sea! When we arrived there we put our cloths on the floor and undressed! We immediately ran into the water... It was cold at first but the further you went the warmer it was! We girls played with the ball in the water... Until a group of boys came and whistled at us... We walked away from them a bit and they followed us... One of them put his arm and my shoulder...

"Well, little ones, are you alone? Do you want to come and play", he said. Before I could answer, the guy was already in the water, holding his cheek! Someone lifted me up, I looked and it was Gajeel!

"No she's not alone and keep your hands off what belongs to me. She's mine," Gajeel said angrily. I got red cheeks when he said that...! I looked at the others and they were lifted too. We all decided to play volleyball. Juvia, Erza, Wendy and I in one team and Gajeel, Jellal, Romeo and Gray in one!

"Let's begin", Erza shouted..

Erza started to hit the ball to the other side, she first looked at everyone and then she hit the ball as if she was some monster on the floor of the boys! 1 it was for team blue (girls). Team red (boys) zero. The boys were just standing in fear! Erza grinned

"Hey, don't mess with Erza Scarlett," said Mira, who was suddenly standing beside me.

"Mira, where are you coming from now," Juvia asked her.

"Laxus and I accidentally missed the train and arrived a little later," she said and smiled. We had been playing for 30 minutes and it was a 20/20 tie. Mira and Erza were going wild as well as Gajeel, Gray and Laxus... In one word the whole volleyball court was destroyed. Everyone ran away screaming! There was only us left at the end of the field...

"Oh shit, this place is once again on the list of Fairy Tail's destroyed ruses," I sighed...

"Makarov won't be happy when he hears this," Wendy said. I looked at her... And in the end, it was 51/50. Team blue won... Because of Erza and Mira for throwing the balls into the boys' faces... I sat next to Gajeel and waited for him to open his eyes again.. After a few seconds he opened his eyes. And stood up... He looked at me, but something was different about this look. He was so full of relish... It was like he was taking me out with his eyes... He picked me up and went somewhere.

"Gajeel may I ask what you're doing just now..." I said. He slaps me on my bottom.

"Ouch, what was that for now," I yelled.

"Shhh, I didn't allow you to talk," he said.

"BYE BYE Levy", Mira shouted with a big grin and threw me a wink smiley face... We had been walking for an hour... Suddenly he stopped.

"Gajeel? Where are we...", I asked. He picked me up very quickly with his hands and looked at me. Dark red eyes stared at me, a grin formed on his lips.

"You shall be punished for letting your tongue hang out wide," he said in a deep voice.

He put me down again so I was on the ground...! We were in some cave and if you looked outside you could see the sea...! Beautiful view... Suddenly Gajeel walked behind me and with just one movement opened my bra, or rather bikini bra... He took it off. I blushed... I had been naked before, but I was still ashamed...! I pulled the bikini out of my hand and held it tight but he didn't itch and knelt down and started to undress underneath me I looked at him. And held it as fast as I could but it was already down...