Chapter 3

Hey guys, I’m soooooo sorry I haven’t updated this in a long time, I hope this makes up for it. P.S. I don’t own Twilight S.M. does. P.S.S. KarinaNicoleFarris this chapter is dedicated to you and yes you can keep EJ, lol.

Edward pov

                “Your gift is the ability to lift things with your mind?” I asked EJ after a few minutes EJ nodded and started eating the mushroom Ravioli that Esme sat in front of him. We all watched him as he ate the pasta the same way Bella used to, he pierced of square and bit around the sides before popping the rest in his mouth.  Alice let out a giggle at this, EJ looked up with a confused look on his face—which only caused Alice to laugh.

                “What?” he asked, I rolled my eyes at Alice’s childish behavior.

                “Bella used to do that when she ate ravioli” EJ stopped chew for a few seconds but then nodded his head slowly.

                -His emotions are really depressed- Jasper thought to me, I looked over at him and then back at EJ.

                “How long has it been, since your mom…passed” Rosalie asked, EJ stopped eating and set down his fork, he ran his hand over his eyes and set it back down on the table while pushing away from the table.

                “Um...I don’t really ugh, want to t-talk about it” he said quietly and turned to go to his room, “thanks for lunch” he said over his shoulder and went up to his room. I let out a sigh as looked over at Rose; she looked at the ground with a frown because of what she said. On the table sat his glasses I grabbed then and went up to give them to him. I walked to his door and knocked on it to let him know I was there.  I heard him get off the bed and walk to the door as he opened it I heard him let out a sigh.  The door opened and EJ stood there with his eyes red rimmed for what Rose said, I handed him the glasses. He smiled and nodded for me to come in, he walked back to his bed and laid down as I took the chair that sat across from him.

                “When did it happen?” I asked, he smiled and then looked at me with tear rimmed eyes.

                “Mom got sick when I was 4 and she d-died when I was 7” he laughed with no humor but it soon turned into a sob. “I-I’ve been in the f-foster care for 10 years” he cried and dug his head into the pillow; I got up and walked over to sit next to him. I draped my arm over his shoulders, I hugged him to me and let him try to let out his feelings that he had been holding inside him for the last 10 years.

EJ pov

                Once My Dad left I laid down and closed my eyes as I dug my head into the pillow and pulled my covers up and drifted off to sleep.

                I was suddenly standing in the middle of a field; the Cullen’s were standing around as we looked into the woods. The feeling of dread and horror filled me as we waited for whatever that was going to show. Five people stepped out they were wearing black cloaks what had hoods on the top, a man lifted his head up and had my Dad come closer to him. I wanted to yell out at him to stop but he followed the man’s orders. He grabbed my Dad by his neck and raised him off the ground, I felt someone grab me from behind so I couldn’t help him. The man growled and ripped his head from his shoulders.

                “DAD!” I screamed and shot up while clutching my chest; I looked around the room breathing hard as I realized it was just a dream. The door slammed open causing me to jump, everyone rushed in to see what’s wrong.

                “Are you ok?” Dad asked me concern layered his voice; I nodded as they slowly left the room. I let out a sigh and fell back on my bed. No one will ever harm my family; they will die before I let them get that close.

What do you think? I can’t wait to hear from you guys. Thanks for reading!!!