Like Father....Like Son

Hey guys!!!!!! Well I’m starting a new story AGAIN!!!!!! Yep I know what your probable thinking “why is she starting another story when she has 14 other ones that AREN’T FINISHED!?!?” well it’s because I love writing, lol. Well here it is I hope you all like it, by the way this story is for nemo8Ptwilight3memo I hope everyone loves it!!!!! I don’t own Twilight S.M. does, Enjoy.

P.S. it’s been 17 years since New Moon, Edward Never went to Italy and he never went back to Bella.

Carlisle pov

I walked into the office from working in the busy and hectic place known as the hospital, truthfully I don’t want to take a break mostly because I don’t ever get tired and I don’t eat. I leaned back in my chair and set my feet up on my desk as I grabbed a book for behind my head. The speaker that sat on the left side of my desk rang as the lady from the front office spoke.

                “Dr. Cullen you have someone on line one” the voice spoke; I clicked the button and grabbed the phone from its holder.

                “Dr. Cullen speaking” I said into the receiver, a quiet women’s voice came over the phone.

                “Yes, Dr. Cullen is this Edward Cullen’s father?” she said as I heard her ruffling around papers, I leaned forward and looked at the picture of my family that sat on my desk. It was an old picture of my wife Esme and I as well as Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice and Edward. I let out a quiet sigh as I fixed the picture and realized that our family will never be the same since we left Forks and Bella.

                “Yes I am, and who is this?” I asked with a slight smile in my voice.

                “Well my name is Amanda Christen, I’m from John’s Foster Care and I have a young man here and his Mother….Isabella Swan passed away and left her son to his father. Which is your son Edward Cullen’s child” I froze in my spot as she said this, I never thought it was possible for use vampires to have children…it couldn’t be Edward’s.

                “Miss, I think there is a problem my son Edward can’t have children” I said sadly even though I wanted nothing more to say the boy is my grandson.

                “Well yes, I have looked into his medical records and he did have a DNA sample and it’s a perfect match to EJ’s. also if you put both of them next to each other there is no way you could not say they weren’t related….Dr. Cullen if you have no interest in seeing EJ we can put him through foster care.” I almost dropped the phone as she said this, I straightened up in my chair as I listen to her go over the DNA results it was true. This boy named EJ was Edward’s son.

                “No, my wife Esme and I will be down in a few hours to meet him” she sighed and I could hear the happiness in it.

                “Alright Dr. Cullen I will fax you the information, I hope to see you soon” I thanked her and hung up the phone only to immediately dial Esme.

                Esme and I drove quietly to the foster home, we were both nervous to see EJ as well as meet him. As we drove up the driveway we came to a large white house that had children playing out front, we smiled at then as a young lady opened the door.

                “Dr and Mrs. Cullen?” we nodded as she smiled and beckoned us to follow, we still haven’t told the rest of the ‘children’ about EJ we wanted to meet him first. As we walked in the room a young man sat in a red chair reading a book in his lap, I looked at him shocked…because of the amazing resemblance to Edward. As he looked up I could seen that he had Edwards green human eyes but they were hidden behind black rimmed glasses. “This is EJ, EJ this is Esme and Carlisle Cullen” he bit his lip and nodded…probably a habit he picked up from his mother…Bella. Even thinking her name brings pain to me, she was a daughter that I had lost…and now she was really gone.

                “It’s nice to meet you EJ, um…we were wondering if you would like to come live with us?” Esme asked, he shrugged his shoulder and nodded. Amanda smiled and had us follow her to the office that sat next to the area that we stood now. As we entered she closed the door so EJ couldn’t hear what we were talking about. She pulled out papers that we had to sign stating that we were his grandparents.

                “Ok, we are done here…there is one thing you should know, EJ is very shy and hasn’t talked to anyone since his mother died. I know that you will take good care of him, he maybe 17 years old but he doesn’t not act like a teenager at all.” We nodded and went to help EJ get his stuff in the car; we silently drove home now as EJ looked out the window. A few minutes ago I got a text message from Alice saying she already to everyone else and EJ’s room was ready to go.

                “So um…EJ have you ever been away from Forks?” I asked as I drove the few hours to Seattle to were our house was in the wooded area. He looked at me and then back out the window while he shook his head. I nodded and looked at Esme, she smiled and kissed the back of my hand that was in hers. As I looked in the rearview mirror, I couldn’t help but see a smile slowly make its way to EJ’s face.

When we finally got home EJ grabbed his bag as the boys came out to help us, Emmett and Jasper introduced themselves. EJ swung his bag over his shoulder and started walking to the house with Esme. The boys raised their eye brows at this but said nothing and we continued to take his stuff upstairs. Esme, Alice and Rose, talked about the room as EJ stood there awkwardly with his hands in his pockets as we set the boxes down. He turned to us and nodded a thanks as he slowly made his way out of the room with s behind him. Edward was away hunting and the house seen lighter now that EJ was here, even if he did seam distant.

We took EJ around the house as everyone added things to say about the rooms, we walked into the living room and EJ looked at the piano that has been left untouched for 17 years.

                “Who plays?” EJ asked, we were shocked that he talked but answred.

                “Edward plays…well he used to” Esme said, EJ nodded and walked over the the instrument and ran in fingers over the keys.

                “Edward’s my dad” we nodded slowly not really sure if the foster care told him that.

                “How did ya know?” Emmett asked, EJ chuckled.

                “I think I would know my own name, I’m Edward Jr.”

Well I hope you guys liked it, add to library, vote, fan, and anything else you can do on here. COMMENT!!!!! I want to hear from you guys!!!!! Love ya, thanks for reading!