Chapter 2

Hey guys!!! Sorry I hope you love this chapter, I don’t own Twilight S.M. does, I’m just a fan. Enjoy!

Carlisle pov

                We nodded quietly at what EJ said waiting to see if he would say more. He walked over to the piano slowly and ran his hand along the gleaming wood. He took a seat on the piano bench and looked at the keys as his hands skimmed across them.

                “Do you play?” Esme asked, a small sliver of hope bubbled in her throat at the thought of someone playing the instrument. He shook his head no…going back to the silent treatment, but I could see in his eyes the longing to play the piano. He stood up slowly as we sat down waiting for him to join us, Emmett turned on the T.V. to some football game. EJ walked to the steps leading upstairs and disappeared without a word. We signed at the fact he wouldn’t talk to us, the footsteps led half way up the stairs stopped abruptly. He turned on his heels and stomped down the steps and stuck his head in the room.

                “Thanks” he said with a small smile and went back up to his room. We looked at each other and smiled at what he said, Rose was going to say something when the front door opened and closed as Edward walked in…..

EJ pov

                I walked into the room that was now mine, the whole side of the wall was glass and you could look out into the woods, similar to the other rooms. I let out a sigh and laid down on the bed that sat in the middle of the room, I grabbed my IPod and turned to Beethoven’s Symphony 3. I let out a quiet sigh and closed my eyes as I started to doze off.

                “What do you mean He’s my son?” a voice said, quietly. I rolled over and dug my face into my pillow trying not to hear what they were saying to get a few more minutes of sleep.

                “Son I looked at the test results myself…he is your son” Carlisle’s voice said. I let out a sigh and sat up; I ran my hand through my hair and went to the kitchen. The Cullen’s sat and talked quietly, as they turned to look at me. Edward stood up in shock and just looked at me; I walked in and stuffed my hands in my pockets.

                “Hey” I said a little nervous.

                “It’s nice to meet you….finally.” he said with a smile. I nodded and sat down on the stool that sat by the counter. I let out a sigh and laid my head on top of my hands, everyone was standing around thinking about what we should do.

                “EJ, sweetie are you hungry?” Esme asked I shrugged as she went and grabbed a cook book and sat it in front of me. “What would you like?” I opened the book and looked down at the fuzzy words. I let out a small chuckle and ran my hand over my face and down the back of my hair.

                “I’ll be right back I need my glasses…..” I stopped as I seen Alice holding them out to me. “Thanks” I said and slipped them on, I looked back at the book and flipped to the pasta. “Can I have mushroom ravioli?” the smile slipped from Esme’s face but then it was back.

                “Alright” she said and turned to work on it, why did she act like that?

                “Because your Mother would always eat it” I turned and looked at Edward and nodded. I bit my tongue and started tapping my fingers on the counter.

                “So um….do I have to call you Dad, or do you not want me to?” I asked him, he smiled and shrugged his shoulders. “Alright then….Dad” I said with humor in my voice. He smiled and I turned back to Esme, she was buzzing around between two different things. Everyone else talked quietly as I watched Esme walk around. She went to grab a bowl from the top and it slipped from her hands, before she could grab it, it stopped in mid air. She let out a shocked breath and everyone went silent.

                “Grab it” I said, she looked at me and placed her hands on it, “Got it?” she nodded and the bowl was in her hands.

                “What was that?” Dad asked. I shrugged and started to draw imaginary patterns into the counter.

                “My gift”

I hope you guys loved the chapter I had a lot of fun writing it, add to library, vote, become a fan, and COMMENT!!!!! I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading!