Sentenced to Hell. (A Girl Going to an All Guys Boarding school)

Seems like whenever I'm having a writers block for one story I come up with an idea for another story. So yeah seems like everyones been doin boardin school storys so i decided to try it out tell me what you all think.

"HOW THE HELL COULD YOU DO THIS! Don't ever call him that he left us he's not part of this family!"

"Jade please understand it isn't my fault! We needed help if you haven't noiteced we don't live in the greatest area," My mom struggled to explain. "So that doesnt give you any right to send me away anywhere especially a ALL GUYS SCHOOL!"

Ok so you are probably are wondering what just happend. Well my name's Jade im 16 and my mom's sending me to an all guy's boarding school oh yay! note my sarcasm. My mom and me have never had much luck, my father left us to go to his boarding school. Oh and yes thats the lovely school my mom's sendinmg to me too. Well this all started when i woke up this morning and smelled waffles baking never a good sign my mom only ever cooks if she has bad news. I slowly got out out bed and walked over to my mirror to see how i looked. My hair was a mess so I threw it back into a messy bn to get it outr of my way and examined myself. I was pretty decent looking I was about 5'8 but there were tell tale scars all over my legs and arms. And I bet you are now thinking im emo or i get beaten and the answer is NO to both! I just have the luck of bein one of the most clumsy people in the world. I quickly tried covering up my newest injury but ended up failing epically so i decided to change from my pink gym shorts into some baggy sweats. I quickly made sure that nothing was noticable and walked down stairs. My mom hated when I got hurt she always expected the worst and never believed that all my injurys were from natural causes which is reasonable cause where we live is pretty trashy area which is neither of our faults but what happens happens I've learned to live with it. I was about to plop my self down onto my couch when I heard my mom walk in the room. "Hey baby you want some waffles they are homemade?" she smiled. I could tell she was hiding something so I followed. I walked into the kitchen and burst out laughing. IT WAS A DISASTER! It looked as though a tornado had come through my kitchen. "Wow mom what did you do?" I laughed. I could see her blushing so i went over to her and gave her a hug. "Well I tried cooking but everything kept getting in my way and they ended up falling," she said shyly. We both sat down at our small table and started eating. I was almost done when my mom took out a fancy looking envelope out of her jean pocket. "Uh hunny I don't know how to exactly say this but uh your going to a boarding school," she said very fast. "Uh i'm sorry could you repeat that?" I asked thinking I had misunderstood. "You are going to your fathers boarding school," she said looking down at the table looking very ashamed. ""HOW THE HELL COULD YOU DO THIS! Don't ever call him that he left us he's not part of this family!"