Sentenced to Hell. (A Girl Going To An All Guys Boarding School)

Heyy I still feel bad for not uploading for a while so i decided to upload some more =] Hope yeah like it and if not i'm sorry. By the way does anyone have any suggestions for anything I should read??????? Luv ya guys! ^o^ PS I just updated the pic page so you can now see what all the guys look like and as I said before I'll update as I add more ppl it may not be right away tho cuz it takes time finding ppl u like.

I grabbed my bags out of the trunk before the guys had a chance too and started to trudge my way over to what looked like the dorms. "Ugh Jade? Where are you going," Kale asked me. "To the dorms where else?" I asked in a duh voice. "Well your going the wrong way," he grinned. Oh well that explains it. I'm never very good at finding stuff it's just another downside of being me. "Were you planning on leaving us," Liam frowned.

Aww, I can't stand making people sad or mad it makes me sad to so I gave Liam a quick hug. The guys now all glared at him. What the hell is up with them whenever I do something someone gets glared at?! "Ok I feel better now," Liam smirked. What the hell he just played me! I now stormed off and Preston quickly followed me. "Come on Jade, wrong way again," He said as he lead me over to the biggest part of the school. He tried taking one of my bags but i refused to let anyone carry them I was not a wimp. Also I think they would probably have more trouble carrying them than I was and I didn't want to embarrass them. As we walked we passed a pond, football field, and an indoor pool. "This place is awesome!" I said even though I knew I had said it a few times already. We finally reached what I guessed were the dorms and Preston took out an ID card out of his pocket and swept it under a scanner. "Uh ok?" I said questioningly. "Your Dad wanted to make sure no unwanted people can get in," he said matter-of-factly. "Alrighty then," I said while Preston opened the door for me. "Thanks." My first thought of the place was WoW. Guys were swarming around the place. They hadn't noticed me yet which was good because I wasn't ready for the whistling and rude harassment to begin again. The place was very modern and definitely met my style standards.

Ok there it is, sorry for grammer and spelling errors I really didn't feel like proof reading everything it get annoyting so sorry. But hope you like it sorry it's short nbut since I uploaded some yesterday I think shorts alright for now.