Sentenced to Hell. (A Girl Going to an All Guys Boarding School)

Prestons POV

Shit this can't be happening! These dipshitted Vamps think they can take over our turf again! Our turf being Hell.

Yes Hell, sadly my mom was a demoness ,our dad an all powerful God just like Jade's. Ash is going to die! I don't give a damn if he's a fucking Prince! I don't know what to do I have to save Jade, i think I love her as do the other guys! This hadn't happened before all of us liking the same girl, even Damien likes her! That's an amazing thing to say too cause usually he's just a user but now it's a bit different. And the best part of it all is she's a prophecy girl. The world is pretty much in her hands. This was told many years ago, me and the guys would fall in love with one girl and her choice will either make the world stronger or tear it apart. So far the first part has happened now she has to choice the guys are going crazy! They even started a competition there trying to see who can win her over first, I decided to stay out of it and see how it goes. I heard a sickening snap and turned to see Damien and Chris face to face arguing. "What the hell! We are on a rescue mission this is not time for you to fight! Who knows what they could be doing to poor Jade. Get your fat asses moving!" I yelled. I was never really one for cussing but right now I was really worried I couldn't bear her getting hurt. I quickly looked at my phone to see the directions again and looked up. "Well I guess we are here," I grimaced to the guys. I knew this was going to be a trap but love makes people do crazy things. Wow i kind of sound like a love sick puppy. But I really do think I love her that's why I'm not in the guys 'competition'. I was about to tell the guys to find a open window or something to quietly sneak in when Liam just broke a random window. "Well there goes the silent approach," I heard Chris mutter under his breath. 'Here we go,' I thought to myself as we pulled ourselves threw the windows.

Jade's POV

"There here," The seductively voiced guy said. I was tired of calling him that so I decided to actually ask for his name. "What is your name? You know mine so it's only fair that I know yours," I pouted. He smiled," Fair has nothing to do with it hun, but it's Ash." Hmm Ash? Well that's definitely better than Seductive voice or stupid names like that. But wait did he say they are here!? "Wait they're here! Please don't hurt them!" I begged. Well I guess I did care about them. "Awe well I don't know about that hun cause they want to take you away and I've just found I'm a bit fond of you," He smirked. SHIT!!!!! He's SOL I'm not staying here I barley know him not saying I know the guys very much either but still. "Dude I'm sorry but there's no way in hell that I'm staying here!" I said dismissively. "Well I'm sorry to here that," he said sadly as he got up and walked over to me. "Get up," he demanded. "No thank you I'm good here," I said a little sacredly. He grabbed me and pulled me up just as the guys burst in.

Chris POV

Holy SHIT!!!! Ok I may not cuss a lot out loud but I sure do in my head and this is totally a shitty moment. Ash was standing with Jade in front of him with a knife in hand and fangs flashing. "Let her go!" Preston demanded as he stepped forward. He being the most powerful Damien following right after him. Ash smirked and moved his head towards Jade's ear he said something that made her shake in fear.

Ash POV

Those lucky bastards get everything! The girl, hell, money! I'm not saying i'm poor cause obviously I'm not but still. And Jade, damn she was fine I couldn't let them have her! "Let her go!" Price Preston demanded. Like hell! I ducked my head and whispered to Jade, "This could all stop. Tell them you don't want them and they'll be safe but you've got to stay with me. Forever." I felt her shiver and fear. Well I could live with her fear I could make her love me.X that I will make her love me. "No, no, I can't lie," She whispered. I growled in frustration and held her tighter. I heard her whimper but it didn't disturb me in the slightest her pain made me stronger. The stronger I got the more appealing her blood smelled it smelled a lot like candy just way better. Mmmmm I don't think I can last very long she's to sweet smelling for her own good. "I can't stay with you," She whispered to me. I couldn't take it if she wasn't going to stay with me then she was going to be with no one. I bit her her but not softly either like I usually would. "Ahh!" I heard her yell out in pain. Her blood was so sweet so good I didn't want to stop and I wasn't going to. Or so I thought. I deepened my sucking and then felt myself flying across the room. I felt my back slam against the wall and instantly I was being help up by my neck. "If you ever touch her again I swear to god I'll kill you," Damien threatened in his most menacing voice. Now wasn't this interesting the big bad boy's even got a soft spot for her. She sure is special especially if she had the same effect on me.

Okay so this was definitely longer! I hope you all liked it!!!!! Please comment and vote! And I'm always open for book suggestions =] <3 Luv ya guys!