Sentenced to Hell

"Chrissy is back?" I asked happily. "Mhm," Damien said. I saw something that looked like jelousy in his eyes but decided to ignore it. "Kayyy, thanks Damien! Love ya!" I said as I skipped off over to Chris's room. I made my way across the room and burst through the door. "CHRISSY!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I jumped into his arms. "JADEYYYYY!

Shit babe you weigh a lot! I'm gonna drop you," He teased. I frowned, "Drop me and you'll die." I felt Chris wobble and gave him a look. "Don't you dare!" But it was to late Chris was already dropping me. Just before I hit the ground he caught me. "Hehe that was funnyyyyyyy! You should've seen your face! You were all like "OMG I'm falling!" I was waiting for your arms to start flailing but I guess I caught you too soon. Darnnnnnn!" Chris said while re-enacting my fall.

People can be so mean to meeeeee! "Chrissy that wasn't nice," I frowned. "I was gonna have you help me pick out my costume but now I don't think I will!" I said defiantly knowing it would drive him crazy. He immediately started apologizing telling me how foolish he was. Using that word too! It was the funniest thing. Oh how I love him. "Fine maybe you can help me," I told him in a bored tone.

"Yay!" He yelled happily as he spun me around. Geez this kid sure is hyper and happy. It totally makes my day (: "Well lets get shopping!" I told him as I ran over to the door. "Lets hit it!" He agreed. 

~15 min later after many horn beeping and swearing~

"I never knew driving here would be so..." I tried thinking of a good word. "Chaotic? Massacrish? Insane? Busy? Weird? Interesting?" He asked. 

Search ResultsMassacre

"All of the above. So where to first?" I asked as I spun around in circles looking at the humongous mall in front of me. It was at least three stories high and it looked like my personal heaven. "That would be for me to know and you to find out," He told me mysteriously.

Welllllllllll This will definitely be interesting. I'm not sure whether I should be scared or excited... Hmmmmmmm

So whatcha think about Chris???? Hope you guys liked the chapter the more comments n votes I get the faster I'll upload I promiseeeeee (;