Sentenced to Hell. (A Girl Going to an All Guys Boarding School)

I don't understand how this could happen! Wings? Preston never said ANYTHING about wings. But wait, didn't he say the could be either angel or demon? What if he's not an angel, oh hell this so isn't good. Oh the irony in that sentence. "Hun are you ok," My 'mother' asked. worriedly. I guess I had spaced out during my little omg I have wings moment. "Uhh, yeah i'm fine. Sorry that was just a bit surprising," I smiled weakly. "Oh don't worry about it hun! I'm surprised you Father didn't say anything about the wings," she said with a small smile. Well my angelic mom doesn't seem so bad but I think I'm going to separate them apart. Angelic mom for when I'm here or at school and when home or in town my aunt will still be my mom. It may get confusing but it'll help keep my life in line. "Babe I'm so sorry to interrupt your thoughts, but it's not your time to come with me. You have people who care about you dearly at that school. So i'm sorry to say it's time for us to part... Only for now though I'll try visiting I love you! Oh and tell your father I said i love and miss him too," she said with a passionate smile. She gave me a hug just as everything started to get all bright again. I felt someone kissing me and I instantly opened my eyes. "Whoa!" I yelled as I pushed away. I looked up and saw Chris staring at me in amazement. Uhhh, well that was just a little strange... Waking up to find Chris kissing, me every girls dream! "Jade!' he yelled in surprise. "Chris!" I yelled right back. "Jade!!" I heard Damien and Preston yell. "Wow guys didn't I just go through that with Chris?" I laughed loudly. I saw Preston running towards me and suddenly I'm swept up into his arms. "I love you too," he whispered softly in my ear. "I know," I whispered/laughed back.

Preston's POV

I was about to kick the shit out of the vamp when I heard a loud, "Whoa!" from where Jade was. She's alive... I looked at Ash to see if looked like a threat at the moment but he seemed to weak. "JADE!" I heard Chris yell. I heard Jade respond with a loud "Chris!" "Jade!" me and Damien both yelled. I glared at him and started running towards Jade as she turned. I swept her up into my arms and whispered into her ear, "I love you too." I felt her skin get a bit hotter and she whispered back, "I know," and laughed the most amazing laugh I'd ever heard. Oh god I now sound like a love sick puppy how nice. I can't believe the son of Satan himself could turn into such a softy. I hope she doesn't find out about my family. I mean she's an angel how could she ever want to be with a Demon especially Satan's son of all the demons. I heard the heavy footsteps of Damien behind me and turned. Shit! What happened to Ash. I whirled around just as he collapsed. "Damien!" Jade squeaked in fright. "Do something guys look at him he's all slashed up!" She yelled at us. Chris immediately bent down and examined the cuts. Damn they were deep. His black blood was oozing around the outsides of the cut. Damn black blood!

Ok so i'm really sorry I haven't uploaded for a lil while but I've been busy with studying for test n all. My spring break was 3 freakin days!!!! How ridiculas is that?!?! And to top it off the day we get back we have standardized testing woohoo! Well anyways I hope you enjoyed this chap sorry for any errors! Please vote and Comment! <3 Love ya guys sooo much thanks for the support!