Stuck in a maze!

Sasuke and I went into the haunted maze together and the objective was to get to the middle to find the goddess of wishes, where she would give you a special gift and help you out of the maze.

"So which way should we start walking?" I asked Sasuke.
"I don't know. This maze is pretty big. I hope we'll get to the goddess in time," Sasuke said determining if we should go right, left, or straight.
"It can't be that hard to find her! Besides, we have an hour," I reminded him.
"Okay. Which way do you think we should go?"
I looked to the right and then to the left.
"The queen is in the middle, so going straight is probably what most people do, but I don't think it'd bring us directly to her. Plus if this is a haunted maze, then most of the scary people will probably be down there."
Sasuke chuckled and my heart beat increased a little bit.
"Pfft. You're really putting a lot of thought into this. Let's go left then." I crossed my arms in embarrassment and we began walking into the left path.

"So, what do you think the goddess is gonna give when we get to the middle?" I asked him as we turned again.
"I think you mean if we get to the middle!" Sasuke said with a spooky expression. He smiled smugly. "Haha, very funny~" I stuck my tongue out at him.
"I think the goddess is gonna give us a packet of seeds. I mean, they are the gardening club after all."
I dropped my head "seeds? I thought we'd be receiving something like a gift card or money." Sasuke laughed as we turned right. "How many people do you think are gonna come here? You think they'd have one hundred or more gift cards?" Sasuke asked.
"N-no...but seed packets aren't that cheap," I said
"Some bundles include ten seed packets and stuff. Either way, they have tomato seeds that I want."
I thought about the tomato thing again and decided to mention it, how both him and Sasu-chan liked tomatoes.
At first, he looked alarmed, but then his expression faded to his normal, cool self.
"What can I say? Tomatoes are awesome."
I rolled my eyes. He sure is weird sometimes.

As we took another left, we noticed a shadowy figure suddenly pop out behind us. We glanced over at the shadow, thinking it wasn't real at first. There was a guy with mustard-yellow eyes. Half of his face was white and the other half was black. His hair was short and green. He also had a large, freakish green flytrap-looking thing around his head.
He looked at us and began charging towards us.
Sasuke grabbed my hand and we flew down the tall bushes while I held my mouth with my other hand to prevent myself from yelling.
We ran for a while and took a bunch of turns until we finally stopped and fell on the ground, breathing heavily.
"Oh my god, that guy was terrifying! Straight out of a horror movie!" I said in terror with short breaths.
"Fuck. Where are we now?" Sasuke and I sat up and looked around and saw only two paths. "Which way did we come from?" I looked at him and we both laughed nervously.
"Maybe you can see something if I boost you up," Sasuke suggested. "Okay," I said, taking off my shoe. Sasuke wrapped his fingers together to give me somewhere to put my foot and boosted me up when I put my foot on it.
"See anything, dobe?" Sasuke asked. My hands felt sore against the prickly, rough busy. I looked around  and couldn't see anything but hedges.
"Oh my god, how big is this maze?" I asked signaling him to lower me.
"I'm pretty sure they borrowed the baseball field for this," Sasuke said as I stepped off his hands.
"Great. We're gonna die here."
"At least we'll die together," Sasuke said laughing.
I glared at him.
"Don't give me that look. I'm just kidding, dummy. I'm sure they'll take this maze apart once the school festival ends."
I gasped in freight.
"THERE'S STILL TWO MORE DAYS!"
Sasuke scratched his head.
"True, but it's not a good idea to go even deeper into this maze."
I sighed. "You make a valid point. I'm sure someone will come around here sooner or later."

=time skip=

I was absolutely wrong. No one came around. Not a single soul found us in this maze, and the sky was already darkened; We only had the distant lights from faraway to aid us with a sense of vision.
"I think they're gonna start the fireworks soon," Sasuke said, lying down and looking at the stars.
"Ohhh man...I don't think they're coming!" I panicked while pacing back and forth.
"Come sit over here, Naruto," Said Sasuke, motioning me over. I approached him and sat on the dirt next to him, trying to calm down. He sat up and took off his butler coat, spreading it out on the dirt before grabbing my wrist and leaning me gently onto my back. "You're all tense. Just relax and look at the stars." I blushed as his eyes looked directly at me, then looked away bashfully.
He laid back down next to me and all we heard was the distant chatter and music. I felt his shoulder touching against me, reminding me I wasn't alone. I looked up at the sky and gazed at all the stars. I turned over to look at Sasuke and realized he was looking at me the whole time. Even with the darkness, I could clearly see his spiky black hair laying gently against his jacket. The stars made his jet black eyes sparkle slightly. My heart beat increased and we both blushed in sync.
Then we heard a loud sound.
We looked up and saw the dark sky light up in exploding colors. "I guess the fireworks started," Sasuke commented.
We stood up to get a better look and watched the sky together. "I wanted to watch these with you on the school roof because then we could've gotten a better view," Sasuke said softly. I looked at him in surprise. "But it's okay. As long as I'm with you, anywhere is fine," Sasuke said, turning to look at me. Suddenly, a giant heart firework appeared in the sky above him. I blushed and held my hand up to my mouth. I didn't know what to reply with, so we just stood there, staring at the sky in silence.
The fireworks continued for about five more minutes and the finale ended with a rainbow firework.

Then everything went dark again. Like a dark room fading to darkness after shutting off a light at night. The only things we could see were the dim stars and the silhouettes of bushes. I couldn't even see Sasuke's face anymore. I took a step but lost balance from the darkness and fell forward. I felt my body against something soft, and realized I was falling over like a tree. It was fast and before I knew it, I felt my body on something. No, it wasn't something. There was nothing in the maze other than the hard dirt on the ground and Sasuke and I. My hands were pinned against the grass as I held myself up, and my lips were pushed onto something soft, which almost felt like a familiar sensation. As I tried to move my body, I realized something was under me, between my legs. I brushed my hand against a cloth and moved my hand down across it. The cloth seemed to get a little bit bigger. "N-Naruto..."
My eyes widened because I automatically knew it was Sasuke who I was touching.
"I-I'm sorry, Sasuke!" I said in panic before removing my hand and falling backwards.
Suddenly, a bright light appeared on us. The light hurt our eyes and we flinched before adjusting to it.

I looked over after I could see and a few girls ran towards us with flashlights. "Ohmigod, are you guys okay??!" They asked concerned.
"We're fine." Sasuke said, getting up. He tied his butler coat around his waist.
I looked at the back of his head still laying down and tilted my head.
"Are you sure you're okay? I think you might've caught a fever from being out here! Your face is all red," said one of the girls with concern to Sasuke.
I finally got up and grabbed Sasuke's shoulder to see if I could feel his forehead. He turned towards me for a sec and his face was red as he backend up away from me. "I-I'm seriously fine. I'm hungry. Could you show us the way out of here?" He asked the girls. They blushed and nodded. "Follow us!"

Sasuke walked next to them while they lead us out. They were pretty happy he was talking with them. I was confused why he was ignoring me, though. Did I do something?
When we got out of the maze, they ended up giving us the seeds as well as some food because they felt bad that we got lost in their maze. Sasuke was so pumped when he got tomato seeds, he looked so cute.

...Cute? Did I just call Sasuke cute?!
No way... Sasuke's not cute! He's a guy! And besides, what about Sasu-chan?
I watched Sasuke as he munched on a yakisoba sandwich. His cheeks were still a bit red, and he glanced away shyly after looking in my direction.

...Shit. He is cute.