"He's mine."

Sasu-chan and I arrived downstairs and found Kakashi sitting near the counter. He was absolutely furious. We both looked at each other in fear and slowly walked around him, hoping to start working right away and avoid any confrontation, but Kakashi appeared in front of us like a ninja.

"Oi, you two! Do you know how many customers I've lost thanks to you not being down here!? Well, actually just one, but still! You better thank Sakura for covering your asses!" Kakashi said, squinting his eyes. "Sakura?" I asked curiously. "Yes. She's another worker here." Kakashi's voice was calmer, and he was reading a book.
"I've waited the tables, Kakashi," a girl with pink hair informed him while walking over to us. She had a frilly black maid dress on with a big red bow around the collar of her shirt. Her hair was down to her shoulders, and she was carrying a plate in one hand.

"Woah! Who's this?" I asked. "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Sakura Haruno." She stuck out her hand for me to shake. Before I was able to reach my hand to shake hers, Sasuko budded in between us and grabbed one of the menus. "Here, Naruto. You should start assisting some of the customers."
I grabbed the menu from Sasuko and nodded. "Right. There are a couple customers waiting over there. I should assist them."
"Do you want me to show you some tips?" Sakura asked nicely.
"That'd be great, thanks!" I smiled thankfully at her.
Sasuko put her hand on her hip and stepped in front of me again, this time with a fierce look on her face. "Kakashi said I would be the one to train him."
"Hey, it's fine, Sasuko! If more people teach me, I can become a lot better," I said, trying to diffuse the tension in the air.
"No, I'll teach you myself," Sasuko declared while turning in my direction and looking into my eyes. My heart pace picked up slightly.
"Hmm, didn't Kakashi say he started yesterday? You barely know him." Sakura giggled to herself. Sasuko glared and stepped to my side, then clasped her hand firmly on my shoulder.

"He's mine."

We all became silent, and the air was awkward. I started laughing really hard. "Ahaha~ good one, Sasuko!" I said while laughing to myself. The awkwardness didn't go away. Sakura felt weird and walked away towards some customers that needed assistance.
"Tch." Sasu-chan glared at me with a flushed face. "Kakashi, I'll go wait some tables now," Sasuke said ignoring me. "Hey, what's wrong-" Sasuke pushed me before I could finish my question. I fell back into a chair and watched as Sasu-Chan walked away from me angrily. I was confused why Sasuke's mood changed so suddenly.

Kakashi coughed and put his book down on the counter. "I'll need your help in the kitchen, Naruto," He grabbed me by the shoulder, pulling me towards the kitchen area. "B-but" I muttered while watching Sasuke walk away. "No buts! We're too busy and it's a Friday afternoon! I need your help to make some desserts," Kakashi said while directing me onto a stool. I sighed while gathering the ingredients. "I wanted to do this with Sasuke," I muttered quietly underneath my breath.