Chapter 15:Double Date Double Trouble

I scanned the room real quick in search of this beauty.

I spotted her in the VIP section sitting with a mixed group of men and women. The more I looked at her, the more gorgeous she became. I think she caught me staring, and she smiled, and her smile was breathtaking. It was so pretty and perfect. Shit maybe I was just full of the weed and the liquor but she had to be the best looking woman I ever seen besides myself.

Someone began talking to her, and she looked away. I sat back in my seat at a lost for words. Damn she was fine. Damn I ain't wanna seem desperate but shit I was desperate to tap that ass. I downed my Hennessy and ordered two more. This time just straight Hen, and no ice. I was already full of it, but shit I ain't got no limits. Iran my hand over my bald head and exhaled. I laughed to myself. A bitch thought she was catching feelings but shit not this time. I'm still the player I always been, and can't nobody stop that. I finished my blunt, and exhaled. I loved this strip club best cause the owner who went by the name Money Making Melvin, was cool as shit.He let you smoke weed, he was so damn cool, that he had rooms in the back where you could fuck these hos if they was willing for the right price of course. And to top it all off, he had some of the baddest hos working the pole like it was second nature. Some of them did itso well, I often wonder did they come out the womb doing this cause damn they was talented. I felt my phone vibrate, and I ignored it. I ain't feel like talking to nobody right now. Then again it could be Javon calling about my son, so I decided to look and see who it was. It was only Ava.

I'll call her later. I put my phone on silent, and forgot about it till tomorrow. Right now I'm just vibing by myself.

I dunk down  my Hennessy. Damn I don't even know how many I've had so far. I looked up to see her walking my way. Damn was I that lit, was Iseeing shit? The green eyed goddess was making her way from acrossthe room, right over to me.

"Shit!" I said trying to gather myself. I was fucked up, was in no condition to be talking to no bitch. I exhaled, sat up with perfect posture, and crossed my legs. I just had to chill.

She coolly sat beside me, and her scent was strong, and heavenly. She smelled so sweet, so fresh. Damn what kind of perfume she wearing.

She ain't say shit, she just sat there, watching this stripper work the pole onstage.

She ran perfectly manicured nails through her hair.

"She's my favorite. Ms. Yonce. She can do tricks like no other." she said to me still looking straight ahead.

"Yeah she's pretty good." I said to her. I didn't get it, so I just played along to see what her deal was.

"I never seen you here before, and I'm here quite often." she said.

"Yeah I don't come here often. I umm just drop in every now and again." Isaid.

"You're alone." she said.

"I am." I said.

"Why?"she asked.

"I  just like vibing by myself sometime." I said.

"Me too,wish I could do things by myself more often. So listen sweetheart,you been staring at me every since I walked in the door. And I'm here now, so what you wanna do?" she said.

I was taken aback by her straight forward attitude. She put the ball in my courtreal quick, and I'm not even sure what to do with it.

I was froze. Was she for real? Or was she just trying me? She playing thegame on me, that I play on other hos. That shit really do weaken youfor a minute.