Chapter 11:Heavy Hearted Player

But I know now, and I won't ever let it happen again. Nobody can have me, unless I give me away.

I pulled up to the address, Tara had texted me. I pulled down my sun visor, and looked in the mirror. I touched up my make-up, and put some gloss on my lips. I exhaled as I opened my arm rest, and pulled out my pick, to pick out my hair some. After doing all that, I sprayed on some perfume, and got out. I rang the doorbell, and I looked around.

She lived in a nice suburban neighborhood. The houses were average one and two story single family homes. The door opened and there stood Tara.

"Hey." I said with a smile. She looked so good. The way she was wearing the camouflage short shorts with a black tank top was so nice. Her fit and toned buttery smooth legs looked so good to me.

"Hi, come on in." Tara smiled. I came in and shut the door behind me.

"Have a seat, could I get you something to drink?" Tara said.

I looked around, and her house was set up real nice. She had a baby blue couch set with gray and white pillows on them, a nice flat screen television hanging on the wall. Zebra print rug covering the hardwood floor below the coffee table and couches. It looked nice and so comfy.

I sat down on the couch, and relaxed.

"Umm I'm gonna get myself something to drink. I'll be right back." Tara said disappearing into the kitchen. I don't know but she seemed a little bit nervous to me. I sat back on the couch.

Tara returned with a glass of pink lemonade and sat down at the other end of the couch.

She looked at me smiled nervously. She was making me kind of uncomfortable with her nervousness.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah umm I'm fine." Tara said nervously.

"Why you so far away?" I asked.

"Well I don't know." Tara giggled as she scooter closer.

"You look nice today Tara." I said.

"Thanks." She said. I propped my arm up on the couch, and rested my head on my hand. I smiled, she looked so innocent. She looked really young now that I looked at her too. But she had to be twenty one or older since we did meet at a twenty-one plus club.

Her dark brown hair was straightened and she had the top in pinned back, and the rest hanging freely. I'm not good at this waiting game, I gotta make a move.

"Tara look at me." I said. She looked at me, with those gorgeous hazel green eyes. I leaned forward, and our lips met. I kissed her, and she seemed a bit shocked at first but responded with a kiss back. Her lips were sweeter than candy. I was so ready for this. Deepening the kiss, I ran my fingers through her soft brown hair, and kissed her deeply.

Tara began to kiss me back, and I let my hands start to explore. My hand slip up her shirt, first just caressing her sides, and then up to her breast. I lingered on the outside for a minute, then went right in.

Tara slowly pulled away.

I looked at her confused.

"I need to tell you something." Tara said quickly. I hope this bitch ain't finna say she got some shit.

"Huh?" I said

"I'm only 18." Tara said. I snatched my hand away quickly as I gasped.

"Excuse me but what?" I said.

"Yeah I had a fake ID to get in that club, it was my birthday and my friends said it would be cool so I did and this happened." Tara said.

"So you literally just turned 18! Do you know how old I am? I'm almost ten years older than you. Ah!" I said suddenly feeling gross.